This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Got a Wild Riolu is this rare?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Got a Wild Riolu is this rare?

User Info: gamercartman

gamercartman
3 years ago#1
At the beggining of the game as my third pokemon I got to face a Wild Riolu, is this normal?

and now is about to evolve to lucario, idk if I should let him evolve or wait! Im not that expert! can someone help me! I have my game just waiting for me to press A or B!!

Thanks!

User Info: Parukia256

Parukia256
3 years ago#2
Or you could just wait. You get a free Lucario after the 3rd gym with it's stone.
NANOMACHINES, SON.

User Info: gamercartman

gamercartman
3 years ago#3
ooh! I didnt know that, soo wait is not letting him evolve right? haha just to be sure

User Info: Griffinsong

Griffinsong
3 years ago#4
You can let him evolve, he should be useful in your team if you want to use him. You get a free evolved one later but that is way further in the game.

User Info: Parukia256

Parukia256
3 years ago#5
More like finding Riolus is a waste of time given you can reset the Lucario until you get the nature/IVs desired.
NANOMACHINES, SON.

User Info: Nionel

Nionel
3 years ago#6
Parukia256 posted...
More like finding Riolus is a waste of time given you can reset the Lucario until you get the nature/IVs desired.

You're half right, but the gifted Lucario is always hasty.
Black 2 FC: 5244 3977 2266

User Info: RockmanZeroEXE

RockmanZeroEXE
3 years ago#7
Depends... My Riolu was really good with adamant nature and really 3 perfect IVs. I just need to throw in a couple of Vitamins to make up a couple of stats basically.

Have to see when I get the gifted Lucario.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
3 years ago#8
Yes, but it's kind of useless. You get a Lucario with great IVs and Nature after gym 3
I'm tired of everyone I know, of everyone I see, on the streets and on TV.

User Info: RockmanZeroEXE

RockmanZeroEXE
3 years ago#9
Taiphlosion posted...
Yes, but it's kind of useless. You get a Lucario with great IVs and Nature after gym 3

I guess if you're not one of those people who constantly reset for perfect IVs.... I'm not really doing that this game. The Riolu I got just lucked out lol and is the only one I caught.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Got a Wild Riolu is this rare?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived