This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Training for Seventh Gym.. Locations? *possible spoilers..?*

#11bigshot2000Posted 10/15/2013 12:10:46 PM
... have i over powered myself somehow?

just beat the 3rd gym leader, and my pokemon are in the range of 38-41. just been taking my time and looking for as many pokemon as i can. fought every trainer thus far too
---
If 3DS is announced to be coming out in November
ShadowofStatue: I will pee, for the first time in my life T-Viral-X: You...YOU ARE INHUMAN!
#12bella71237(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 12:12:53 PM
ISECream posted...
Bella, your Pokemon are really weak to Psychic types, that's probably why. Greninja doesn't learn any dark type moves until LV70. You need a Dark, Ghost, or Bug type. Does Heracross know any Bug moves? If not, you can trade me a Pokemon and I can teach them some TMs.

Aw, thank you!
I'd prefer to do this legitmently, but if you could trade haunter w/ me so I can get a Gengar that would be highly appreciated! I'll just teach a TM to my Heracross!
---
FC- 5370-0666-5217
Bella from Guam, got it memorized? Alts-Amabee,Aleks,Seamus
#13Kabuki81311Posted 10/15/2013 12:26:01 PM
bella71237 posted...
Kabuki81311 posted...
u should beable to walk right inbetween the guards....they dont make it obvious i was confused for a few because of this fact until i was like "f**k them, im walking through" expecting them to stop me instead

When I walk between them the one on the left has an exclamation over his head and says, "Stop! The road up ahead was all torn up by the Durant, and we're still trying to fix it." Then the man on the right says, "I guess the Durant were just giving it all in their own way. I s'ppose from a Pokemon's point of view, human roads and things don't mean much."
Then I get pushed away from them.

ahh think u need to go to luminose city then first, just check ur holocaster
if u were already aware of this, sorry

as an added fyi; the guards will still be there even after these events and if u talk to them u get the same warning but u can walk between them. u figured they wouldve left :p
#14pkmnpkmnPosted 10/15/2013 12:26:31 PM
Your team is not underleveled.
---
The Offical Groudon Oof the POkemon Black and White 2 Boards.
#15bella71237(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 12:29:19 PM
pkmnpkmn posted...
Your team is not underleveled.

My friend who beat the game says I have a lot of training to do, so I presumed that would be the case.
Also, all the pokemon in that gym are level 46 and I'm a stickler when it comes to levels.
---
FC- 5370-0666-5217
#16ISECreamPosted 10/15/2013 12:31:09 PM
bella71237 posted...
ISECream posted...
Bella, your Pokemon are really weak to Psychic types, that's probably why. Greninja doesn't learn any dark type moves until LV70. You need a Dark, Ghost, or Bug type. Does Heracross know any Bug moves? If not, you can trade me a Pokemon and I can teach them some TMs.

Aw, thank you!
I'd prefer to do this legitmently, but if you could trade haunter w/ me so I can get a Gengar that would be highly appreciated! I'll just teach a TM to my Heracross!

If you still need that Gengar, then sure I'll gladly help :)

FC: 0018 0835 4975
#17bella71237(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 12:32:34 PM
ISECream posted...
bella71237 posted...
ISECream posted...

Aw, thank you!

If you still need that Gengar, then sure I'll gladly help :)

FC: 0018 0835 4975

What is your username in game?
---
FC- 5370-0666-5217