This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any reason not to use the *spoiler pokemon* you are given?

#1robotzombiePosted 10/15/2013 1:26:10 PM
Is there any reason not to use the Lucario you are given as opposed to leveling up a Riolu to evolve into one?

For the record, I don't care about min/maxing much and don't bother much with Natures, so I guess I'm just concerned with using a good Lucario that has the best skills and whatnot...
---
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." ~ Mark Twain
#2RAcastBlasterPosted 10/15/2013 1:27:29 PM
It's just a regular Lucario, just like any Riolu you would capture is a regular Riolu. If you don't already have a Luke and want to use it, do so.

But if you snagged a Riolu on route 22 at the beginning and have a Luke already, no reason to switch.
---
Currently playing: MMZCollection, Pokemon Black 2 [2538 3598 3001], FE:Awakening, Xenoblade Chronicles, 3DS FC: 2277-7562-5299
#3robotzombie(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 1:29:18 PM
Thanks, yeah I was more just concerned about dealing with trying to make the friendship go up so he can evolve or just not bothering with the Riolu and just pop the Lucario in my party when I get it
---
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." ~ Mark Twain
#4RAcastBlasterPosted 10/15/2013 1:31:41 PM
robotzombie posted...
Thanks, yeah I was more just concerned about dealing with trying to make the friendship go up so he can evolve or just not bothering with the Riolu and just pop the Lucario in my party when I get it

Nothing stopping you from it. Lucario is a great pokemon, and if you didn't decide to use the Kanto starter given to you, there's your Mega if you want to use one as well. MegaLuke is quite the powerhouse, and it even gets Adaptability, because SDLuke's Close Combats weren't painful enough already.
---
Currently playing: MMZCollection, Pokemon Black 2 [2538 3598 3001], FE:Awakening, Xenoblade Chronicles, 3DS FC: 2277-7562-5299