This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fairy type for my team?

#1AquardPosted 10/15/2013 10:01:10 PM
I like to have seven Pokemon in rotation, I am approaching the 8th gym, and I was thinking I should grab a Fairy type, at least for casual online play. I have an Azumarill, but she sucks. A lot. So I want to replace her.

My current team is:

Noivern, Lv. 65
Dragon Pulse
Boomburst
Hurricane
Fly

Pangoro, Lv. 63
Power-Up Punch
Sky Uppercut
Body Slam
Crunch

Helioptile, Lv. 61
Surf
Thunderbolt
Volt Switch
Bulldoze

Delphox, Lv. 63
Mystical Fire
Flamethrower
Psybeam
Psychic

Aegislash, Lv. 59
King's Shield
Sacred Sword
Shadow Sneak
Iron Head

Venusaur, Lv. 59
Sleep Powder
Toxic
Petal Blizzard
Petal Dance

I know their movesets aren't fantastic right now, but that'll probably change later. Any suggestions? I was thinking Sylveon or Gardevoir.
---
3DS FC: 4983-5372-6214
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf || Name: Shannon / Town: Didney
#2SirLezdainPosted 10/15/2013 10:01:52 PM
The only answer is Togekiss. If you need a Togepi I can hook you up.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#3rontifuPosted 10/15/2013 10:02:45 PM
I don't have any complaints about Florges right now, so you might look for that one as well. And heh, discover a new pokemon instead of using an old one :P
#4Aquard(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 10:02:54 PM
SirLezdain posted...
The only answer is Togekiss. If you need a Togepi I can hook you up.

Really? I don't have much to offer in return. I can give you a Modest Fennekin! c:
---
#5Alty1Posted 10/15/2013 10:03:29 PM
What are you using on Azumarill?

Because if you're not running a Huge Power physical set, you're doing it wrong.
#6Aquard(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 10:03:44 PM
rontifu posted...
I don't have any complaints about Florges right now, so you might look for that one as well. And heh, discover a new pokemon instead of using an old one :P

I can probably raise a Togekiss and a Sylveon and switch them out when I feel like it (I have always been partial to Eeveelutions, 'cuz they're cute.)
---
#7Aquard(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 10:04:37 PM
Alty1 posted...
What are you using on Azumarill?

Because if you're not running a Huge Power physical set, you're doing it wrong.

I looked for an Azurill with Huge Power for forever and a day early on, could only find Thick Fat. :T
---
#8SirLezdainPosted 10/15/2013 10:05:13 PM
Aquard posted...
rontifu posted...

I can probably raise a Togekiss and a Sylveon and switch them out when I feel like it (I have always been partial to Eeveelutions, 'cuz they're cute.)

I'll trade you it for whatever, it's all good, but you wouldn't happen to have a Feebas, would you?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#9Aquard(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 10:06:39 PM
SirLezdain posted...
Aquard posted...
rontifu posted...

I'll trade you it for whatever, it's all good, but you wouldn't happen to have a Feebas, would you?

Ah, no I don't. D: I plan on transferring my Milotic over in December, but you'll probably have one before then.
---
#10Cannon_SamPosted 10/15/2013 10:06:58 PM
I say Florges as well. Adds some uniqueness to your team as you can choose what color she is, and she learns Moonblast. She's also a special-defensive tank.
---
"I hate it when people put their own quotes in their sigs."
-- Me