This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How the hell do I get out of the Terminus Cave?

#21LontaBeansPosted 10/16/2013 7:48:46 AM
ISECream posted...
You guys are a bunch of buttholes.

TC, I went through Terminus Cave too and managed to get out using an Escape Rope. However, if you came in without using Rock Smash, then you can leave without using it. Just try to find the Karate People and Hikers, they should be close to the exit.

You're wrong. The exit is in Alaska. Walk thousands of miles TC. Hard work, I know.
---
-----Official Pikachu of the Pokemon Y board-----
Playing) Pokemon X and Y (3DS)
#22ShiyoriiPosted 10/16/2013 7:53:36 AM
When I was in there I couldnt find my way out either i had to ask my sister to trade me a pokemon with an escape rope, other than doing that i really dont know how to get out
#23Mini Black MagePosted 10/16/2013 7:56:20 AM
SkaterUB posted...
Do I even need to go through this cave to get to the next city?

This might piss you of a bit, but, you don't need to go into terminus cave at all. It's just a side area.
---
"I'm in the bathroom with a tommy gun droppin' gangsta ****." - Celph Titled
#24SkaterUB(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 7:57:20 AM
Mini Black Mage posted...
SkaterUB posted...
Do I even need to go through this cave to get to the next city?

This might piss you of a bit, but, you don't need to go into terminus cave at all. It's just a side area.

Yea I figured it out. What a waste of time. Only took my forever to figure it out.
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: ShadowShooter93
3DS FC: 1332-8869-6872
#25NeonDragon9000Posted 10/16/2013 2:18:17 PM
I seem to be stuck, too. I walked in as far as I could, fought a Hiker, then I got stuck in front of a boulder I need Rock Smash for. So I turned around to leave, but there are ledges blocking me from going back the way I came in.

Is the only way out really an Escape Rope?
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#26grrr17Posted 10/16/2013 3:17:55 PM
go over the bridge with the hiker on it, above that there is a down slope, go up past the worker, turn left, then go up
---
xbox live GT- Sammyo1710
3DS FC 0189-8814-1531