This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

most of the people i streetpassed are playing pokemon Y

#1terraXnortPosted 10/16/2013 10:01:41 AM
I was kinda surprised i thought x would have been more common
---
noel 0361-6829-8617
#2AllGodsDiePosted 10/16/2013 10:02:37 AM
Y has the better exclusives. X is pretty much just about charizard.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#3pokemonfreak97Posted 10/16/2013 3:17:55 PM
AllGodsDie posted...
Y has the better exclusives. X is pretty much just about the less viable but "cooler" Charizard.

---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
#4jrb363Posted 10/17/2013 10:31:58 AM
Most polls I've see have kids playing it 50/50. I saw a guy playing in the library at my University but didn't have time to ask which one.
---
Mod: Preaching about black people's values, or lack thereof, is not going to win you any awards around here.
#5notmudkipPosted 10/18/2013 1:36:37 PM
Really? Where do you live?

Where I'm at most people are playing X and only a few are playing Y. There's like a 4:1 ratio.
#6tsunamisurfer08Posted 10/18/2013 1:40:03 PM
AllGodsDie posted...

Clawitzer.

I am seriously the only one of my friends that got X. It's cool though. I don't mind helping them get the exclusives or anything.
---
Everything I have ever learned about life can be summed up in three words: It goes on.
-Robert Frost
#7MegaMettaurPosted 10/18/2013 1:47:17 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
AllGodsDie posted...
Y has the better exclusives. X is pretty much just about the less viable but "cooler" Charizard.

They both have the same viability. One takes quad damage from sr and double from electric, the other is weak to eq and fairies.
---
(PC): Skullgirls: Squigly <3 Steam ID: MegaMettaurX
(3DS): FC: 0834-1402-9867 - Mega Man Star Force 2 Zerker x Ninja, Contact, Mega Man Zero Collection
#8jayman7Posted 10/18/2013 1:49:12 PM
MegaMettaur posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...
AllGodsDie posted...

They both have the same viability. One takes quad damage from sr and double from electric, the other is weak to eq and fairies.

Fire resists Fairy; thus, no form of Charizard is weak to it.

Mega Charizard X is weak to Dragon. Let's assume you meant that.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#9CapnChlamydiaPosted 10/18/2013 1:49:57 PM
tsunamisurfer08 posted...
AllGodsDie posted...

Clawitzer.

I am seriously the only one of my friends that got X. It's cool though. I don't mind helping them get the exclusives or anything.

Good, so long as you're the only X, you have all the trading power! I actually bought Y expecting everyone to get X. So far I've noticed a lot more X players than Y.
#10NihiloExistantPosted 10/18/2013 1:51:56 PM
That's funny; most of the people I streetpass who last played the new Pokemon game had X, not Y.
---
--
A void, the proud and sinister dream of being nothing, of being always something other than I am.