This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FAIRY TYPE, help needed!!

#1Meb3emzPosted 10/16/2013 9:33:10 AM
So I thought, there's no way in hell I'd let this pass by without trying it out of course!!
So I caught a load of Flabebes and got a modest yellow one (was hoping for white modest) and evolved it into Floette. Out of curiosity I evolved it at lvl 22 with a shiny stone and i must say I did NOT like the stats at all! Extemely low def, attk and speed and extremely high sp def and sp attk, and this I'm not so used to these unbalanced stats!
So I thought of getting Sylveon but before going any further in that direction, I'd like a lot of advice concerning the new Fairies of Pokemon:
1. Should I go for Florges or Sylveon or should I consider another Pokemon? (Pref. from the 6th gen)
2. Is it worth it having a Fairy in my last vacant spot in my team for X and Y and definitely Fairies will be super helpful in Competitive Battles!!

HELP PLEASE =D
#2Lord BladePosted 10/16/2013 9:34:04 AM
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/fairy.shtml

Pick one.
---
Pokemon X/Y FC: 0516-7611-6765 -- Trainer Name: Adam
Please PM me your FC if you add me so I can be sure to add you back.
#3SeruvraelPosted 10/16/2013 9:36:02 AM
Florges is one of the faster fairies, actually. Sylveon has weaker speed and a smaller movepool.
---
3DS FC: 3883-6041-2193
#4ISECreamPosted 10/16/2013 9:36:17 AM
Florges will get great Sp. Atk and Def with decent Speed. It has access to Energy Ball and Psychic as well.

I used Sylveon in my playthrough and it was amazing, even with the horrible movepool.

Your choice.
#5sumuthergamerPosted 10/16/2013 9:40:00 AM
Well, I went through the whole game without using a Fairy type, just because there wasn't really any that I liked. I wish Goodra was Dragon/Fairy, then I'd probably use him.
---
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...
#6Meb3emz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 9:41:10 AM
How about other fairies, I'm thinking of getting a Togekiss but I also was still looking forward to go all gen 6,a t least with Pokemon X and maybe try multi regional pokemon in Y, so what do you guys think of other fairies from gen 6?
#7andsoitendsPosted 10/16/2013 9:43:24 AM
I'm going to personally recommend Slurpuff. I breezed through the game with it. It's stats are not notably high in any specific place, but it is well rounded and balanced, plus it has a GREAT Movepool and is very TM compatible, it's like a Red Mage. ^_^
---
Why are spiders born with the knowledge to spin webs? F*** you. That's why. - MWNP
#8Meb3emz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 9:45:28 AM
andsoitends posted...
I'm going to personally recommend Slurpuff. I breezed through the game with it. It's stats are not notably high in any specific place, but it is well rounded and balanced, plus it has a GREAT Movepool and is very TM compatible, it's like a Red Mage. ^_^

Hmmm, interesting, thing with Slurpuff is that it's freaking hideous xD hahaha
Maybe I should out that inti consideration, except I almost got the perfect nature for my Florgess, so I'll have to think twice!
#9Meb3emz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 9:52:16 AM
Come on guys, don't leave me just yet, I still need help xD
#10RotomGuy3Posted 10/16/2013 9:54:08 AM
Meb3emz posted...
andsoitends posted...

Hmmm, interesting, thing with Slurpuff is that it's freaking hideous xD hahaha
Maybe I should out that inti consideration, except I almost got the perfect nature for my Florgess, so I'll have to think twice!

Get used to Slurpuff. Once you do, you'll see how freaking adorable it is.
---
My 3DS FC
Rotom: 3308-5985-4794