This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FAIRY TYPE, help needed!!

#11Meb3emz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 9:57:22 AM
RotomGuy3 posted...
Meb3emz posted...
andsoitends posted...
I'm going to personally recommend Slurpuff. I breezed through the game with it. It's stats are not notably high in any specific place, but it is well rounded and balanced, plus it has a GREAT Movepool and is very TM compatible, it's like a Red Mage. ^_^

Hmmm, interesting, thing with Slurpuff is that it's freaking hideous xD hahaha
Maybe I should out that inti consideration, except I almost got the perfect nature for my Florgess, so I'll have to think twice!

Get used to Slurpuff. Once you do, you'll see how freaking adorable it is.

Hmmm, so what nature do you recommend my friend? =D
#12Legendary_MusasPosted 10/16/2013 10:01:53 AM
There really aren't any great Gen VI Fairys, I picked Granbull as I always loved it. It got waaaay better thanks to Fairy.
---
A__A
(o'_.'o)
#13Meb3emz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 10:08:13 AM
Legendary_Musas posted...
There really aren't any great Gen VI Fairys, I picked Granbull as I always loved it. It got waaaay better thanks to Fairy.

Looks like I will have to forget about the all gen 6 team then, haha

I'm so confused and don't know what to do and I'm just pausing my playthrough because of this haha
#14andsoitendsPosted 10/16/2013 3:36:51 PM
RotomGuy3 posted...
Meb3emz posted...
andsoitends posted...
I'm going to personally recommend Slurpuff. I breezed through the game with it. It's stats are not notably high in any specific place, but it is well rounded and balanced, plus it has a GREAT Movepool and is very TM compatible, it's like a Red Mage. ^_^

Hmmm, interesting, thing with Slurpuff is that it's freaking hideous xD hahaha
Maybe I should out that inti consideration, except I almost got the perfect nature for my Florgess, so I'll have to think twice!

Get used to Slurpuff. Once you do, you'll see how freaking adorable it is.

THIS!

I love it's derpy facial expression and how he jiggles and wiggles around when he does his attacks, he was my powerhouse for the E4! Completely shamed both the Dragon and Water Elites . . . single handedly! Then again my Slurpuff was Lv 76 by the time I reached the E4, so there's that too >_>
---
Why are spiders born with the knowledge to spin webs? F*** you. That's why. - MWNP