This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTS is the best thing ever.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. GTS is the best thing ever.

User Info: agentpheonix

agentpheonix
3 years ago#1
I haven't played since second gen, so the whole internet trading thing is just awesome to me.

Been farming for Houndour and Eevee quite a bit, they seem to be pretty useful commodities until I get farther and can offer some high-end mons. Just from trading a bunch of those two, I now have pretty much every pokemon I need for my dream team(s).

Anyway, just thought I'd share that. Anyone else have cool stories from the GTS?
GT: Red Undead Now Playing: Diablo 3
http://m-102.minus.com/ipPaN0GZBXpqY.gif

User Info: ab199990

ab199990
3 years ago#2
I got 2 Xerneases and an Yveltal from GTS. All those Pokemon I traded were Level 1 Beldums with Pokerus.

User Info: GoGoat

GoGoat
3 years ago#3
I find it useful for trade evolutions. Got a japanese Gengar today, which I plan to use to breed a Shiny Gastly, to replace the one I foolishly killed as a child when I didn't know what shinys were.
Official Oblivion Keyblade of the KH3 Board
3ds FC: 1934-0765-5595

User Info: krakos000

krakos000
3 years ago#4
I have Y and had been wanting a Xerneas. I will still get X eventually but I managed to trade a Sylveon for a Xerneas. Thought that was pretty cool considering it only took me 30 mins to get another Sylveon lol
3DS FC: 2380-2784-4242
PM if you add me so I can add you :)

User Info: -Articuno-

-Articuno-
3 years ago#5
It is much better this gen then Gen IV of V that is for sure, at least now you can search through pages for people to trade last gen it was infested with people asking for 9 or under legendaries.
I manage to get a good amount of Pokémon off of GTS being these ones at the moment:
Zebstrika, Skarmory, Deerling, Zorua, Vulpix, Growlithe, Tropius, Ponyta, Rufflet ,Deino, Pumkaboo, Chespin, Froakie, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Tyrunt, Ditto, and Noibat.
Nintendo 3DS Code: 1719 4309 3349

User Info: agentpheonix

agentpheonix
3 years ago#6
That's the other thing, I love how fast some of the trades can go. I put up a Houndour for a Larvitar, and within 5 minutes the trade was complete. LOVE it.
GT: Red Undead Now Playing: Diablo 3
http://m-102.minus.com/ipPaN0GZBXpqY.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. GTS is the best thing ever.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived