This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Nova RP Episode 6: Chaos Theory

#491IVIasterJayPosted 10/27/2013 1:02:34 PM(edited)
"Ava is free to insult me, you are not. Please keep that fact clear in your mind. Whatever you think you know about me, about Celena, about Duncan, about Maurice, is completely true. It is also completely wrong. Celena is something to be pitied, not feared. Duncan has opened a box he'll soon wish had remained closed. Maurice, once you know his side of the story, is still crazy, but is also still human. Giratina is the strongest of the gods I've ever had the honor of encountering, and I'm not even sure it's possible to fight it and win. You'll need him out of the picture if you are to have any hope of taking on Maurice. Comparing me to them, especially when I am now only a fraction of what I was, is foolish. You may see me as weak compared to them, but to me you are still an ant."

Jay stood up and walked over to the opposite side of the field. "Now then, let us begin. Ava, Danse Macabre." The illusory woman pulled a violin from the air and proceeded to play. Atop the Samurott, Ava smiled as she pushed the imaginary sound into her opponent's ears. Time to dance. Ava stood and slammed the Samurott's sword into the ground in front of its face, making it quite visible. "Will you allow me this dance of death?" she asked with a Taunting curtsy, claws glowing purple as she readied Night Daze for battle. Her eyes flashed red and blue and she took the shape of the same girl that was playing the violin. Hilda was the only one who could see the one playing, Samurott was the only one that could see the one ready to fight, but both could hear the haunting music.

Each of the illusory women pulled something from behind them and rolled it at their respective target. For Samurott it would be Hilda's head as Ava turned her invisible, and for Hilda it would be Samurott's as she turned it invisible. Ava excelled in physical attacks, but her real specialty was mind games. Danse Macabre used images of the dead to terrify and unnerve the enemy.
---
FC: 4511-0481-4755
#492HHDeceptionPosted 10/27/2013 1:34:53 PM
Celeste skipped over to the report of Jay's attack.

Ha! I knew tower wide heal bell emitters was a good idea! No wonder Augustine wants to retrofit. And I need to improve the safehouse medwards. That bomb was completely removable. Pity.

Noivern. Gardevoir. Tyranitar. Eelektross. Zoroark. Besides the Mismagius these are all pokemon Mewtwo reported the trainer Blue fought at Cinnabar used. He's apparently a Nova Admin. Jay Raines....oh dear. I need to find Celebi.

---
Sound good?
#493Cheesepower5Posted 10/27/2013 1:50:18 PM
This is some interesting information that Jay is giving. Hilda thinks to herself. This box he refers to about Duncan must be XD001, but what does he know about Maurice's past that we don't? By all our files can say, he had a perfectly normal life before one day founding Avon.

Jay orders his Zoroark to perform a move called 'Dance Macabre'. Not an actual wild Pokemon move, so it must have been a technique they prepared together. Impressive.

As the illusory woman plays an ominous tune on her violin, Hilda is besieged by images of Samurott's gruesome death. Even knowing that they're illusions, it makes her sick to her stomach.

"I've already caught on to your games!" Hilda yells. "Your illusions won't fool me, but this is not an image I appreciate being shown."

At this point, she could just send mixed messages to Samurott if I tried giving commands. And giving away my signals would only complicate matters. I'll have to trust Samurott's judgement from here on out. Heh. I never considered all of the tactical possibilities of a Zoroark before now.

-----

Samurott could now feel the Zoroark on his back, however he continued his Detect. He saw Hilda's head roll onto the ground. This angered him, but only because of the insolence in showing him his master in such a state. A powerful illusion, but not a terribly believable one. Ava had remained on his back the entire time.

He senses her preparing a Shadow Claw, and waits to make his move. She would pay dearly for this dishonour.
---
Etrian Odyssey; The only series where hardened warriors have to graduate from killing squirrels, armadillos and grasshoppers to still get stomped by a baboon.
#494empireoffire(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 2:00:32 PM
(Episode 7 ready, BOMBS AWAY!!)
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf
#495empireoffire(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 2:05:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#496IVIasterJayPosted 10/27/2013 2:05:34 PM
(And then Jay sent out Barbaracle and everyone died from the ugly.

Episode 7 here we come!)
---
#497Cheesepower5Posted 10/27/2013 2:06:13 PM
Vegeta, what does the scouter so about this topic's post count?

It's almost FIVE-HUNDREEEED.
---
Etrian Odyssey; The only series where hardened warriors have to graduate from killing squirrels, armadillos and grasshoppers to still get stomped by a baboon.
#498IVIasterJayPosted 10/27/2013 2:07:20 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
Vegeta, what does the scouter so about this topic's post count?

It's almost FIVE-HUNDREEEED.

Boooooooooo... it's almost 3000!
---
#499empireoffire(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 2:07:27 PM
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John Doe was a zombie.
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf
#500RotomGuy3Posted 10/27/2013 2:07:47 PM