This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So you have to wait till Pokemon Bank in order to transfer Pokemon up?

#11ShikazurePosted 10/17/2013 6:19:45 PM
Swordsman0 posted...
Shikazure posted...
PokeWillpower posted...
Shikazure posted...
well this just killed the game for me importing old pokemon should not require a fee... if i had a physical copy id return it this instant

You get a free trial for the first 30 days, don't be a troll if you don't do your research.

i was doing my research i just never saw anything stating there was a free trial, everything i read said it had a annual fee nothing more. dont go calling me a troll for not looking at every possible source you ignorant catfish

You're calling him ignorant because you didn't do your research.

Irony at it's finest.

hes ignorant for asuming everyone uses the same sources to get their info, i was unfortunate enough to not be aware there was a free trail cause none of the sources i looked up even mentioned that a trail exists just that it had a annual fee
---
PSN & GT: somePUNK91
http://botc.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
#12sonofcasbahPosted 10/17/2013 6:21:31 PM
Shikazure posted...
Swordsman0 posted...
Shikazure posted...
PokeWillpower posted...
Shikazure posted...
well this just killed the game for me importing old pokemon should not require a fee... if i had a physical copy id return it this instant

You get a free trial for the first 30 days, don't be a troll if you don't do your research.

i was doing my research i just never saw anything stating there was a free trial, everything i read said it had a annual fee nothing more. dont go calling me a troll for not looking at every possible source you ignorant catfish

You're calling him ignorant because you didn't do your research.

Irony at it's finest.

hes ignorant for asuming everyone uses the same sources to get their info, i was unfortunate enough to not be aware there was a free trail cause none of the sources i looked up even mentioned that a trail exists just that it had a annual fee

Google Pokebank and literally the first link leads you to Serebii, which in turns tells you right in your face that there is a 30 day free trial.

You're far more ignorant than him.
---
PSN: SonOfCasbah
3DS FC: 3007-8570-9845
#13Colonel_SnitskyPosted 10/18/2013 6:54:28 AM
Lord_Xandros posted...
Come December, there will be a flood of hacked Pokemon.

Explain, because hacked Pokémons won't be able to be placed in your bank.
---
3DS FC (Pokemon Y): 1693-0875-3453
Please PM me if you add me.
#14chaocrossPosted 10/18/2013 7:06:35 AM
Colonel_Snitsky posted...
Lord_Xandros posted...

There's no way to tell if legal hacks when done correctly were made over countless hours of breeding and EV training or 45 seconds in Pokegen
---
The goat is an artificial roadblock designed to get you on a monorail. -Davzz
#15KrossblaydPosted 10/18/2013 7:08:10 AM
Also, the free trial info is available on the froggin' PGL. Dear Arceus.
#16Langlais122Posted 10/18/2013 7:08:58 AM
Colonel_Snitsky posted...
Lord_Xandros posted...

He means Pokemon hacked within the parameters of the game. So the Pokemon hacked to save time instead of breading for hours. They are still hacked but they have legit everything so the game can not tell the difference. The game can only detect hacks if they go out of the games parameters.
---
3DS FC 1547-5347-6678
#17ExaetellusPosted 10/18/2013 7:09:54 AM
PokeWillpower posted...
Shikazure posted...

Lol that's going to kill their sales. I could literally transfer up my 10 max IV dittos, and a couple of species I need to breed and go with it. Pokedex I could just complete by trading online. There is no reason to pay for it after the trial.
---
Disappear and dissolve, a weakening wall will one day fall.