This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sylveon w/ Hidden Ability Pixilate Moveset Help?

#1ThePhantomZPosted 10/16/2013 10:09:25 PM
Ok so its lvl 2 atm and has Pixilate

i was thinking
Modest
Max'd EVs 252 Sp Atk, 252 HP, 8 Speed

Moonblast
Shadowball
Psyshock (or Calm Mind)
Echo Voice
---
<3. 3DS: 1504-6823-6477
#2DigiDude77Posted 10/16/2013 10:10:54 PM
Pixelate is wasted on Sylveon unless you use something like Hyper Beam. Moonblast will outclass any other normal move it has.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver: ~*Friend Code: 1462-8550-1166 Name: Fyn*~
Pokemon White: ~*Friend Code: 0647 5616 2276 Name: Myzou*~
#3Alty1Posted 10/16/2013 10:11:47 PM
Pixelate really should have been on something Physical, for dat Fairy Return.
#4ThePhantomZ(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 10:11:59 PM
I heard Echo Voice goes thorugh Substitute this gen so iwas prolly gonna use it as a stab since it gets 40 bp per round used
---
<3. 3DS: 1504-6823-6477
#5Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/16/2013 10:13:19 PM
DigiDude77 posted...
Pixelate is wasted on Sylveon unless you use something like Hyper Beam. Moonblast will outclass any other normal move it has.

Screw Hyper Beam, I don't think Sylveon will survive a turn it has to recharge. >.> That's just asking for someone to set up and sweep really.

Edit: Yeah, Echo voice is an nice choice, and especially if that rumour about Subs is true.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#6Hierarchy225Posted 10/16/2013 10:17:46 PM(edited)
DigiDude77 posted...
unless you use something like Hyper Beam.

Hyper Beam will always be a crappy move no matter what type it is. Pixilate on Sylveon is just a waste of time. Period.

You're better off with Charm/Synchronize.

Mewtwo_soul posted...
DigiDude77 posted...

Screw Hyper Beam, I don't think Sylveon will survive a turn it has to recharge. >.> That's just asking for someone to set up and sweep really.

Edit: Yeah, Echo voice is an nice choice, and especially if that rumour about Subs is true.

What rumor about Substitute?
---
Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board //
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#7Don_of_BladesPosted 10/16/2013 10:18:22 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
DigiDude77 posted...

i can confirm echo voice goes through subs. my ninja was hiding behind one and nearly died to it during my elite four run.
---
Rena~
1779-0713-6090
#8Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/16/2013 10:19:55 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
DigiDude77 posted...
unless you use something like Hyper Beam.

Hyper Beam will always be a crappy move no matter what type it is. Pixilate on Sylveon is just a waste of time. Period.

You're better off with Charm/Synchronize.

Mewtwo_soul posted...
DigiDude77 posted...

What rumor about Substitute?

I was talking about Echo Voice through subs, but if it's confirmed, then I guess instead of saying rumor I should say "facts of Echo Voice."

XP
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.