This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gourgeist, Goodra, or Dragalge?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Gourgeist, Goodra, or Dragalge?
3 years ago#1
So I just got the sixth gym badge and am looking to pretty much build my end-game team. I have five pretty much decided:

Delphox - 47
Blastoise - 46
Malamar - 48
Hawlucha - 50
Florges - 50

The sixth slot kinda floats around. I've used Diggersby for a while, that Lucario, and a Mega Gengar, but they never really stick.

So, for those who have used any of the pokemon in the title, what do you suggest? I just caught a Super-Size Pumpkaboo and love the design for both it and it's evo, and it has good type coverage that I could use. Same thing for Dragalge and Goodra, though.

So, suggestions? Thanks in advance!
"I hate it when people put their own quotes in their sigs."
-- Me
3 years ago#2
Goodra

Goomy is love
Goomy is life

Praise the goomy
GT: Devilwillcry42 PSN: Raidoukuzunoha42 LoL: EmiyaShirou42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.
3 years ago#3
Cool story bro, needs more Goomy.
3DS FC: 1418 6710 7569, Pokemon Black FC: 3696 9943 5225
~ Ardian ~ 52668 1180
3 years ago#4
Well what are you looking to add? Goodra is a defense type pokemon, Dragalge is special user, and Gourgeist is for physical attack. While Goodra gives you dragon (with water even though it doens't get stab), Dragalge gives you Dragon/Poison, and Gourgeist gives Ghost/Grass.

My only notice is that you seem to lack a way to hit most of the pure fairies for SE and Dragalge being a poison type would fix that.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
3 years ago#5
Hirokey123 posted...
Well what are you looking to add? Goodra is a defense type pokemon, Dragalge is special user, and Gourgeist is for physical attack. While Goodra gives you dragon (with water even though it doens't get stab), Dragalge gives you Dragon/Poison, and Gourgeist gives Ghost/Grass.

My only notice is that you seem to lack a way to hit most of the pure fairies for SE and Dragalge being a poison type would fix that.

Yeah that was my main problem, was the fairies. Same for flying types. Zero electric coverage. Does anyone know the move pools for these guys?
-- Me
3 years ago#6
Oh man that's easy get Dragalge it can learn Thunderbolt by TM and has plenty of good poison moves.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
3 years ago#7
Hirokey123 posted...
Oh man that's easy get Dragalge it can learn Thunderbolt by TM and has plenty of good poison moves.

Thanks, that's definitely helpful. Any other thoughts?
-- Me
3 years ago#8
Cannon_Sam posted...
Hirokey123 posted...

Thanks, that's definitely helpful. Any other thoughts?

I don't know goodra's learnset, but from what I remember Dragalge and Goodra are more or less the same statwise with draggy dragging (...) by like 20 in SP. Def and Sp. Atk at least. I woud go Dragalge for stab anti fairy though.
Hades is Lord. Repent, ye sinners, and weep.
Hey look, who cares? 1091 7966 0075 3DS FC
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Gourgeist, Goodra, or Dragalge?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived