This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The new anime has just begun

#11PrismsbladePosted 10/19/2013 11:20:38 AM
SnowxReturns posted...
Just watched it and within barely an episode and half of screentime Froakie has earned the title of Ash's most badass pokemon ever. Shame it's never going to evolve.

I would be to sure about that, its final stage is one of the coolest so Im confident we're gonna see its final evolve........
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#12bonannPosted 10/19/2013 11:23:44 AM
Pretty sure Sinnoh was the only league that Ash almost had a full party of fully evolved Pokemon. I think this series will be good, I haven't watched an episode since probably when May was around.
---
3DS: 4313-0687-5263
Useless information to follow below.
#13GalapagozPosted 10/19/2013 11:30:42 AM
it's just starting where I am so all i can say is I thought "it" was going to happen again. and by it i mean pikachu getting owned by a pokemon that's most likely weaker than it.
#14SeamusOHasseyPosted 10/19/2013 11:32:43 AM
Pokemon anime has been pretty dark before. Look at the D/P anime where a villain got killed.
---
Just saying.
Don't panic. It's only a video game web site.- SBAllen
#15abbyhitterPosted 10/19/2013 11:33:56 AM
How have y'all watched the 2nd episode when it is playing right now? There's no way to have seen the whole episode now.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#16sabeta_samaPosted 10/19/2013 11:34:33 AM
Except it didn't.
The battle was inconclusive, but remember that Clemont is a Gym Leader, and not just some random kid who literally just started his journey (cought paul/shootie)

It also established that Ash wasn't going to just derp around this time, he used his head and battled intelligently, and did pretty well against a Pokemon he had 0 experience fighting before.

I'm expecting this one to be about as good as DPPt was, maybe better if they don't drop 80+ episodes in between all of the badges.
---
Official Gardevoir of the Pokemon X Message Boards
#17bonannPosted 10/19/2013 11:35:51 AM
sabeta_sama posted...
Except it didn't.
The battle was inconclusive, but remember that Clemont is a Gym Leader, and not just some random kid who literally just started his journey (cought paul/shootie)

It also established that Ash wasn't going to just derp around this time, he used his head and battled intelligently, and did pretty well against a Pokemon he had 0 experience fighting before.

I'm expecting this one to be about as good as DPPt was, maybe better if they don't drop 80+ episodes in between all of the badges.

I can understand him losing to Paul, but that other kid? No. Paul was also traveling around just like Ash was.
---
3DS: 4313-0687-5263
Useless information to follow below.
#18MaetchPosted 10/19/2013 11:37:01 AM
SeamusOHassey posted...
Pokemon anime has been pretty dark before. Look at the D/P anime where a villain got killed.

Eh, the death of J felt vague enough so that the writers could bring her back if they REALLY felt the need to.
#19YourLuckPosted 10/19/2013 11:43:00 AM
SnowxReturns posted...
Just watched it and within barely an episode and half of screentime Froakie has earned the title of Ash's most badass pokemon ever. Shame it's never going to evolve.

Gen 1: Charizard
Gen 2: N/A, but Bayleef and Quilava (more than 10 years later, but better than nothing)
Gen 3: Sceptile
Gen 4: Infernape and Torterra
Gen 5: N/A, Pignite :p

*Sighs* Hard to say who will evolve and who won't. He seems to like Fire though, so if he gets Fenniken...
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#20PrismsbladePosted 10/19/2013 12:12:11 PM
where did you watch the episode?
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.