This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Goodra moveset?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Goodra moveset?

User Info: Jagus

Jagus
3 years ago#1
Special attacker. Obviously gonna use Dragon Pulse (dunno where to find Draco Meteor). But what do I pick for the other slots?

Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Muddy Water

Which?
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#2
Can it learn Sludge bomb?

Edit - Also i think draco meteor is on the route before the 8th gym town. If not there its in the next route from the 8th gym.
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.

Jagus
3 years ago#3
Yeah. I feel like that's a weaker version of my Dragalge though.
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge

User Info: A_Bit_Of_Charm

A_Bit_Of_Charm
3 years ago#4
you should have a STAB move on
XBL GT: A Bit Of Charm, 3DS FC: 3668-7321-0017
Games Currently awaiting: Darksouls 2, Pokemon X/Y, Super smash bros WiiU

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#5
Jagus posted...
Yeah. I feel like that's a weaker version of my Dragalge though.

Its just for Fairy types. If you play competitively you could use it on a predicted switch and hit them for super effective damage.
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.

User Info: GuerillaGorilla

GuerillaGorilla
3 years ago#6
Draco meteor is on Route 21, the route right after the 8th gym, leading to the building housing Victory Road. It's in a house somewhere up the stairs off the top of my head.
NNID: GuerillaGorilla
3DS FC: 0748-1993-0631

Jagus
3 years ago#7
bump

User Info: Keldonis

Keldonis
3 years ago#8
I ran,

T-bolt
Ice Beam
Fire Blast
Draco Meteor

on mine. Yes, it can learn Sludge bomb.

I'm gonna breed up a better one with its hidden ability. Might throw in sludge for fairy's.

Haven't tried Dragalge yet, I'm going to use it on my Y playthrough.
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Goodra moveset?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived