This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mewtwo mega-evolution ability fail again..

#21Meta289Posted 10/17/2013 11:56:20 PM
TruePowerSeeker posted...
BassGSX posted...
When you still have no natural known habitat, you have to adapt to your foreign surroundings. Makes me wonder if Game Freak even considered this logic when choosing the ability for its Mega forms or they thought they would be "balancing" it by giving it something with no applicable use.

You don't really need to adapt to any habitat when you can just blow it up.

Why do you think Broly is so dumb. He doesn't need to think he can just blow something up and then move on.

Explosions solve all problems.

Name one problem explosions can't fix.

Ghost types.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#22BassGSX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 11:57:08 PM
Meta289 posted...
BassGSX posted...
When you still have no natural known habitat, you have to adapt to your foreign surroundings. Makes me wonder if Game Freak even considered this logic when choosing the ability for its Mega forms or they thought they would be "balancing" it by giving it something with no applicable use.

Why do you think Broly is so dumb. He doesn't need to think he can just blow something up and then move on.

Ghost types.

If Mewtwo had Adaptability, then it would learn to adapt to that. <____<
#23MoonLightCloudPosted 10/17/2013 11:57:32 PM
Set off an explosion and let the blast wave slick back your hair.

I lol'd
---
One of my best friends has a viral video, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrasQOojFyo
#24TruePowerSeekerPosted 10/17/2013 11:57:59 PM
Meta289 posted...
BassGSX posted...

Ghost types.

Napalm filled explosion. They aren't immune to fire.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WZsZReahfg
Mewtwo has got his throne back! BST 780! Take that Arceus!
#25ChromaticAngelPosted 10/18/2013 12:00:33 AM
Mega Evolutions were meant to bring standard pokemon up to Legendary level. Mewtwo, already being legendary, did not need as dramatic of a stat boost with his mega evolution that most of the other pokemon with mega evolutions do.
---
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.
#26BassGSX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 4:05:35 AM
ChromaticAngel posted...
Mega Evolutions were meant to bring standard pokemon up to Legendary level. Mewtwo, already being legendary, did not need as dramatic of a stat boost with his mega evolution that most of the other pokemon with mega evolutions do.

There are still more ridiculously overpowering Pokemon with assets that make them such. Giving Mewtwo something logical and useful wouldn't have broke the bank. I
#27ThelceManComethPosted 10/18/2013 4:12:11 AM
BassGSX posted...
Krossblayd posted...
Because boasting some of the highest froggin' Special Attack in the game isn't enough, we have to give him 2x STAB.

It's just for his STAB and that can be stopped inside its tracks. You see Latias and Latios running around with a hold item that's basically a free Calm Mind. That boosts all of its attacks and you don't see its usage dominating the charts, right? Adaptability would have been fair and useful at the same time for Mewtwo.

Except that Lati@s aren't considered ubers without the item. Mewtwo is already an uber pokemon. He doesn't need another boost on top of his two mega evos
---
Black 2 FC: 2452-3316-1649