This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Froakie Eggs

#1HipsterSoraPosted 10/18/2013 10:12:17 AM
Hey guys, so lately i've been trying to get a shiny Froakie via the Daycare center in Pokemon X and Y. I've got maybe, 14 Froakies now and I hear it takes a lot longer to get a shiny. Is it possible to tell the difference between a shiny and a regular just by looking at the egg? Is the egg pink or something? If not, what does a Shiny Froakie look like? I hear its just a lighter shade of blue... but are there any really differing parts?

I also have quite a few regular Froakies at Lv.1 if anyone wants to trade for it. I really want the event Torchic (I gave mine to a friend because he loves Torchic but doesn't have wifi at his house so he can't get it), but I also want pretty much any FEMALE starter. Will trade a Female Froakie for a Female Fennekin or Chespin.
---
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/TheRealSlimSora
Kingdom Hearts page with 3000+ likes! Also post pokemon and anime regularly.
#2kcdobbinsPosted 10/18/2013 10:16:50 AM
HipsterSora posted...
Hey guys, so lately i've been trying to get a shiny Froakie via the Daycare center in Pokemon X and Y. I've got maybe, 14 Froakies now and I hear it takes a lot longer to get a shiny. Is it possible to tell the difference between a shiny and a regular just by looking at the egg? Is the egg pink or something? If not, what does a Shiny Froakie look like? I hear its just a lighter shade of blue... but are there any really differing parts?

I also have quite a few regular Froakies at Lv.1 if anyone wants to trade for it. I really want the event Torchic (I gave mine to a friend because he loves Torchic but doesn't have wifi at his house so he can't get it), but I also want pretty much any FEMALE starter. Will trade a Female Froakie for a Female Fennekin or Chespin.

Nothing to say about the Froakie eggs right now, but does you friend live near anyplace that offers free wifi? They could just pop on any random network jsut long enough to get the event Torchic if he does. I live in a fairly rural town, but the Arbys, the Mall, and several cofee shops still offer free wifi.

And there is a chance for the hidden abilities to breed from the male parent as well now, so it might take some work, but your friend could potentially breed you a Torchic with the proper ability if you don't get any takers.
---
"You Killed the Guest."- Sifl-bot Sifl & Olly
We are the Mycon. We respond.
#3HipsterSora(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 10:30:36 AM
kcdobbins posted...
HipsterSora posted...

Nothing to say about the Froakie eggs right now, but does you friend live near anyplace that offers free wifi? They could just pop on any random network jsut long enough to get the event Torchic if he does. I live in a fairly rural town, but the Arbys, the Mall, and several cofee shops still offer free wifi.

And there is a chance for the hidden abilities to breed from the male parent as well now, so it might take some work, but your friend could potentially breed you a Torchic with the proper ability if you don't get any takers.

dont those free wifi spots need to connect to the internet and you have to go through with creating an account to use their "free" internet?
---
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/TheRealSlimSora
Kingdom Hearts page with 3000+ likes! Also post pokemon and anime regularly.
#4kcdobbinsPosted 10/18/2013 2:49:45 PM
HipsterSora posted...
kcdobbins posted...
HipsterSora posted...

dont those free wifi spots need to connect to the internet and you have to go through with creating an account to use their "free" internet?

Some of them, but not all of them. I think that the hotel/motels in my area have a password they give you, but I don't think that the local coffee shops (except for Starbucks) need an account or password.

This site is at least mildly accurate for my town:
http://www.wififreespot.com/
---
"You Killed the Guest."- Sifl-bot Sifl & Olly
We are the Mycon. We respond.