This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Popular Flying Pokemon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Popular Flying Pokemon

User Info: LordTrinen

LordTrinen
3 years ago#1
I've always kept a good Flying-type Pokémon in my party for both battles and travel once I get the Fly HM. Haven't gotten very far yet but which Flying-type Pokémon are considered good and/or popular right now? Is Talonflame or any of the other new ones any good?

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
3 years ago#2
I only have Fetchhinder right now but he's doing a pretty good job at being my flyer. If you need a fire and flying type,he's your bird. Sigilyph isnt a bad choice either.
Pokemon White 2 FC:1121-2453-7393
National Dex Completed:9/26/2013

User Info: Kinneth123

Kinneth123
3 years ago#3
Get yourself a Noviern. :D He's pretty quick.

Oh, you said early game?

I'd just get a Talonflame.
3DS FC: 1332-8189-4231
Pokemon Friend Safari: Ground-type, Dugtrio, Wooper, Gastrodon.

User Info: LordTrinen

LordTrinen
3 years ago#4
I miss the days when the strategy guides came with a Pokedex, or at least a partial one.

Early on Talonflame (and its pre-evolutions) does seem to be a good bet but what about mid to late game? Noivern is pretty good you say?

User Info: Timz19

Timz19
3 years ago#5
I had been using talonflame in my party since the beginning and recently picked noivern. Both are pretty good in-game and talonflame's ability helps a lot in breeding.
3DS FC: 2251 - 4820 - 5207
Barnhill Dream Address: 4100-2453-9082
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Popular Flying Pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived