This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The save glitch pisses me off so freaking much GameFreak

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The save glitch pisses me off so freaking much GameFreak

User Info: PinkyHaLa

PinkyHaLa
3 years ago#1
From memory have they ever had any known glitches that were this game breaking?, I can't seem to remember but then again I am a new fan from only last gen.

It's the worst feeling reading all these horror stories then to find out it's the next city that you travel across. I honestly didn't even like just walking around in that city let alone doing anything other then story related plot advancements.

Sigh. I saved outside the city of course but I honestly don't even like spending time in that city period. Anyone else feel the same or am I being paranoid?

User Info: hikaruomega

hikaruomega
3 years ago#2
Missingno. had possibilites. Then again, Gen I was just full of glitches.
FC: 3DS 1822-0118-1373 (Carlo (Serena(X))) <-- Please PM me so I know you added me.
I'm Left-handed.

User Info: darkheartVegeta

darkheartVegeta
3 years ago#3
i feel kinda like that. i dont save outside anywhere in that city i have had to save in building but i havent had a problem with that yet
trainer name: angie
3DS FC: 2836 0215 8118

User Info: Raizun

Raizun
3 years ago#4
Well there's never been a worldwide released. I wonder how many times Japan has gone through this. >_>
FC: 4597-0571-1300, ACNL Town Name: Azalea
Mission: To stuff as much kawaii into ACNL as possible.

User Info: Magmasta

Magmasta
3 years ago#5
I was afraid to save in vermillion on heartgold because I noticed this huge amount of lag while walking.

After you play a lot of adventure games you notice these things
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend

User Info: Omni Maxtron

Omni Maxtron
3 years ago#6
This is why Stadium / Colosseum games have always taught to save at pokémon centers, you'll never encounter any glitches or problems there.
"I'm sorry, you create incredibly wrong statements when your fingers touch the keys." .-Megagamer1
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The save glitch pisses me off so freaking much GameFreak

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived