This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Zygrade is another Ground Dragon that should have been Bug Dragon

#1ssj_duelistPosted 10/19/2013 12:59:04 AM
Seriously missing a trick here Gamefreak.
#2SquirellyWrathPosted 10/19/2013 1:03:05 AM
Ground Dragon makes sense for it being based on Nidhoggr
---
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20090602.gif
GT: I am Gfunk
#3ArcRay20Posted 10/19/2013 1:06:03 AM
and did it really need to have a dragon typing? we were so close to finally having a mascot trio that was related to dragon type in any way.

coincidentally enough the first time a mascot trio included a dragon type was Gen 3 with rayquaza... and zygarde is also green and may have a 3rd version game...

i wish he had been a poison legenday especially with how he looks, would also have been an opposite to xerneus in terms of type advantage.
---
Always remember: For every five minutes, you waste an hour. -Arc Ray
[PSN: Arc_Ray] [3DS FC: 3866-8021-1637]
#4Pitch_SkyPosted 10/19/2013 3:49:26 PM
ArcRay20 posted...
and did it really need to have a dragon typing? we were so close to finally having a mascot trio that was related to dragon type in any way.

coincidentally enough the first time a mascot trio included a dragon type was Gen 3 with rayquaza... and zygarde is also green and may have a 3rd version game...

i wish he had been a poison legenday especially with how he looks, would also have been an opposite to xerneus in terms of type advantage.

For Rayquaza, I think the dragon typing is not needed since actually in the hebrew myth itself Ziz is a bird, not dragon. For Zygarde, however, the dragon typing IS needed because basically in the Norse myth itself, Nidhoggr, the monster Zrygarde based off, is a dragon, living in the ground , encaged in the roots of Yggdrasil. Hence, Dragon-ground typing. And yeah, a third member of the main legendary mascots will always be the mascot of the 3rd version game, like Rayquaza, Giratina, or Kyurem. I hope they fixed many things there.