This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Zygrade is another Ground Dragon that should have been Bug Dragon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Zygrade is another Ground Dragon that should have been Bug Dragon

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
3 years ago#1
Seriously missing a trick here Gamefreak.

User Info: SquirellyWrath

SquirellyWrath
3 years ago#2
Ground Dragon makes sense for it being based on Nidhoggr
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20090602.gif
GT: I am Gfunk

User Info: ArcRay20

ArcRay20
3 years ago#3
and did it really need to have a dragon typing? we were so close to finally having a mascot trio that was related to dragon type in any way.

coincidentally enough the first time a mascot trio included a dragon type was Gen 3 with rayquaza... and zygarde is also green and may have a 3rd version game...

i wish he had been a poison legenday especially with how he looks, would also have been an opposite to xerneus in terms of type advantage.
Always remember: For every five minutes, you waste an hour. -Arc Ray
[PSN: Arc_Ray] [3DS FC: 3866-8021-1637]

User Info: Pitch_Sky

Pitch_Sky
3 years ago#4
ArcRay20 posted...
and did it really need to have a dragon typing? we were so close to finally having a mascot trio that was related to dragon type in any way.

coincidentally enough the first time a mascot trio included a dragon type was Gen 3 with rayquaza... and zygarde is also green and may have a 3rd version game...

i wish he had been a poison legenday especially with how he looks, would also have been an opposite to xerneus in terms of type advantage.

For Rayquaza, I think the dragon typing is not needed since actually in the hebrew myth itself Ziz is a bird, not dragon. For Zygarde, however, the dragon typing IS needed because basically in the Norse myth itself, Nidhoggr, the monster Zrygarde based off, is a dragon, living in the ground , encaged in the roots of Yggdrasil. Hence, Dragon-ground typing. And yeah, a third member of the main legendary mascots will always be the mascot of the 3rd version game, like Rayquaza, Giratina, or Kyurem. I hope they fixed many things there.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Zygrade is another Ground Dragon that should have been Bug Dragon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived