This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which pokemon to play in the mean time?

#11lilboycano101(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 12:33:47 PM
legendxofxsky posted...
lilboycano101 posted...
So right now i don't have a 3ds.... dying to play this game, so i was wondering which pokemon game is good to play before this? I had soul silver my pokemon are pretty high there. I never played black/ white, black/ white 2 , so which is better for me to go and pick up and play?? Thanks!

Why don't you play the Pokemon X and Y ROM?

I thought you couldn't .....
#12legendxofxskyPosted 10/19/2013 12:43:11 PM
lilboycano101 posted...
legendxofxsky posted...
lilboycano101 posted...
So right now i don't have a 3ds.... dying to play this game, so i was wondering which pokemon game is good to play before this? I had soul silver my pokemon are pretty high there. I never played black/ white, black/ white 2 , so which is better for me to go and pick up and play?? Thanks!

Yeah. I downloaded the ROM. I played it a bit. It's a little slower than the 3DS, but it also depends on what your running, too.

I tested this on a 16 GB ram, Intel core i7 3rd, on windows 7 ultimate.

I experinced very good gameplay, but was a tad slow when running/going through tunnels.
---
Currently Playing: Pokemon Y
3DS FC: 3110 5108 4293 Feel free to add me (Let me know first :9)
#13lilboycano101(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 12:47:30 PM
legendxofxsky posted...
lilboycano101 posted...
legendxofxsky posted...
lilboycano101 posted...

Yeah. I downloaded the ROM. I played it a bit. It's a little slower than the 3DS, but it also depends on what your running, too.

I tested this on a 16 GB ram, Intel core i7 3rd, on windows 7 ultimate.

I experinced very good gameplay, but was a tad slow when running/going through tunnels.

CHeck your PM but also still want to know more people input...