This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Point out weaknesses in my team?

#11pokemonfreak97Posted 10/19/2013 1:18:20 PM
the_cajun88 posted...
Your team is Aegislash weak.

That's okay, because every team is Aegislash weak.

I'd say Reuniclus is about as non-Aegislash-weak as it gets. A REALLY slow special attacker is the best thing to kill it.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
#12ChicagoTed_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 1:31:20 PM(edited)
pokemonfreak97 posted...
the_cajun88 posted...
Your team is Aegislash weak.

That's okay, because every team is Aegislash weak.

I'd say Reuniclus is about as non-Aegislash-weak as it gets. A REALLY slow special attacker is the best thing to kill it.

That makes me more confident in his spot on the team.

Also, Greninja has STAB Dark Pulse.
---
FC: 3566-2918-7977
#13Tatsu751Posted 10/19/2013 1:30:16 PM
For Sylveon, I say toss Pixelate. There aren't any normal special moves that Sylveon can use over Moonblast. Cute Charm can be used for an incredibly unreliable hax advantage via attract.
#14ChicagoTed_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 1:32:05 PM
Tatsu751 posted...
For Sylveon, I say toss Pixelate. There aren't any normal special moves that Sylveon can use over Moonblast. Cute Charm can be used for an incredibly unreliable hax advantage via attract.

Easy fix. I'll make this change.
---
#15cooljaxjrPosted 10/19/2013 1:39:21 PM
assault vest, "An item to be held by a Pokémon. This offensive vest raises Sp. Def but prevents the use of status moves." By my understanding of the item, it really should only be used on an all out attacker, or you would be limiting the amount of moves you would be able to use by having status moves on your moveset.
#16ChicagoTed_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 1:40:08 PM
cooljaxjr posted...
assault vest, "An item to be held by a Pokémon. This offensive vest raises Sp. Def but prevents the use of status moves." By my understanding of the item, it really should only be used on an all out attacker, or you would be limiting the amount of moves you would be able to use by having status moves on your moveset.

Oh, right. Yeah. let's not put that on her then. I need toxic.
---
#17cooljaxjrPosted 10/19/2013 1:50:09 PM
ChicagoTed_ posted...
cooljaxjr posted...

I ponit this out only, because I too am making a goodra with bold nature holding an assault vest. I will instead use four attacking moves, since goodra's movepool is apparently very diverse, learning flamethrower, thunder bolt, ice beam, sludge bomb. I base this solely on the moves posted for it on serebii.
#18SharecodePosted 10/19/2013 2:09:11 PM
A hilarious moveset (if a little gimmicky) for wall goodra is:

item:Damp Rock
ability: hydration
EVs: 252hp, 252Def, 4Sp.D
Infestation
Toxic
Rain Dance
Rest

Infestation prevents switch and does 1/8 hp per turn
Toxic to speed up death
Hydration + rest abuse for healing
#19ChicagoTed_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 2:13:44 PM(edited)
cooljaxjr posted...
ChicagoTed_ posted...
cooljaxjr posted...

I ponit this out only, because I too am making a goodra with bold nature holding an assault vest. I will instead use four attacking moves, since goodra's movepool is apparently very diverse, learning flamethrower, thunder bolt, ice beam, sludge bomb. I base this solely on the moves posted for it on serebii.

Interesting. I considered that moveset, but I'm entranced by the idea of being able to use toxic and protect (maybe even infestation, as share pointed out) to grind down pokemon.
---
#20ChicagoTed_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 3:10:53 PM
So, other than some issues brought up in the thread, is this a good balance? Does it have potential?
---