This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I buy this or legend of legend of zelda link between worlds?

#11TheIastspartanPosted 10/20/2013 12:11:12 AM
the_NGW posted...
Neither, you already have a copy of this gen, and the new Zelda looks pretty..meh.

Pretty meh? It's a sequel to Link to the Past. That by default means it'll kick absolute ass. Plus they're mixing the formula up a ton with the item renting system, and you can play dungeons in almost any order.

I don't see how it'll be anything less than amazing TBH.
#12Lupin the 4thPosted 10/20/2013 12:24:00 AM
TheIastspartan posted...
the_NGW posted...
Neither, you already have a copy of this gen, and the new Zelda looks pretty..meh.

Pretty meh? It's a sequel to Link to the Past. That by default means it'll kick absolute ass. Plus they're mixing the formula up a ton with the item renting system, and you can play dungeons in almost any order.

I don't see how it'll be anything less than amazing TBH.

I personally like how Link looks like his concept art from that era. Hyrule Historia is pretty handy as a reference. ;)

Seriously, should be a blast though. Zelda fanbase is getting as bad as the Sonic fanbase. Impossible to please. And unlike Sonic, there's never been a genuinely BAD Zelda game. Outside of the CDi abominations, anyway.
---
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
3DS FC: 2793 0791 3739
#13jneal57Posted 10/20/2013 12:27:35 AM
the_NGW posted...

MEH!? now it isn't "wowie zowie! omg YEEES" BUT IN NO WAY IS IT A "MEH"
---
Open world Action Adventure game that focuses on physics and player choice.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1206086702/cornerstone-the-song-of-tyrim