This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've breed 7 female froakies

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I've breed 7 female froakies
3 years ago#1
Out of like 50. The issue is.. I haven't gotten one +speed nature yet!
Not one!! I think Trollfreak screwed with the RNG for natures with specific poke.
Also I've only gotten 3 torrent Froakie out of this 50. That's weird.
3DS FC: 4356-0498-1128
3 years ago#2
A few questions:

1) Why didn't you use a Synchronizer to find a pokemon that Froakie can breed with, so that you're guaranteed the nature you want?

2) Are you happy or unhappy that only 3 of them have Torrent? Because 47/50 of them have Protean, you're doing pretty well.

3) See: #1
Currently playing: MMZCollection, Pokemon Black 2 [2538 3598 3001], FE:Awakening, Xenoblade Chronicles, 3DS FC: 2277-7562-5299
3 years ago#3
I don't have any synchronizers. Trying to find one with the right nature might take more time and money than breeding. Well that's what I originally thought...
3DS FC: 4356-0498-1128
3 years ago#4
Breeding is a continuous process, and the more effort you put into it early the more time you save overall. Acquire a Ralts with Synchronize and a ditto. Start breeding ralts, get one (with Synchronize) of every nature you could possibly want and some you don't. Then go catch dittos in those natures. Congratulations, you now have a ditto who can pass down any nature you ever want to all of your babies.
Opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong.
"I AM SO ANGRY MY PERIODS ARE CAPITALIZED> " - DurpDurpDurp
3 years ago#5
Abramelin posted...
Breeding is a continuous process, and the more effort you put into it early the more time you save overall. Acquire a Ralts with Synchronize and a ditto. Start breeding ralts, get one (with Synchronize) of every nature you could possibly want and some you don't. Then go catch dittos in those natures. Congratulations, you now have a ditto who can pass down any nature you ever want to all of your babies.

Ok, you made me get lost after the "Start Breeding Ralts" part...
"imagine if Metallica got together with the Power Rangers and the coolest kids in school and had a party in your mouth, and you were invited" THE_WIND
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I've breed 7 female froakies

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived