This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fastest way to gain friendship/get slyveon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Fastest way to gain friendship/get slyveon

User Info: toothpiq

toothpiq
3 years ago#1
1: catch with a luxury ball (can be purchased at poke ball shop in lumiose city) and catch the pokemon you want to boost friendship with

2: go in to super training and see if you have any jumping pokemon, if you do, keep tapping the happy face speech bubble until you get a pink bag. (it's called the friendship bag I think) you'll need anywhere from 5-10 bags

3: you don't need all 5 hearts in poke amie, mine evolved at around 2-3
just feed him gots of the best puffs ( ones with moons or chocolate on them, pet them until you can't get hearts, then go into any mini game in hard mode. complete it and then rinse and repeat.

4: give the pokemon a soothe bell to hold as this will boost friendship as well

these are all the tips I have, and I can guarantee you it's faster than getting 5 hearts just by doing mini games

also, each pokemon will vary in times. some will evolve really quick, some might take a little longer.
3DS FC: 5455-9410-9757
Gamertag: a homeless male

User Info: Pencil

Pencil
3 years ago#2
You just do Pokemon Amie until the Affection is to 3. No friendship needed o.o
3DS: 4313-0687-5263
Useless information to follow below.

User Info: Xerorin

Xerorin
3 years ago#3
Don't need Friendship at all. It's all Affection. Maxing Friendship means you risk getting Espeon or Umbreon instead of Sylveon.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Fastest way to gain friendship/get slyveon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived