This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has any other pokemon games had legendaries like this?

#11Alty1Posted 10/19/2013 9:21:57 PM
HomieKnockout posted...
KaitoKaze posted...
ZeroGravity38 posted...
Yes only 3.

Xerneas/Yveltal
Zapdos/Moltres/Articuno
Mewtwo
Zygarde

Learn to count

This is sorta lame. I like catching legendaries. Do you think there will be some more dlc ones? Maybe there are more we so not know about

Almost certainly, if Game Freak keeps certain traditions we'll at least see a pixie with 100 base stats across the board. We may also see a trio, and something in the vein of Genesect and Deoxys.
#12ThatKippPosted 10/19/2013 9:23:28 PM
HomieKnockout posted...
KaitoKaze posted...
ZeroGravity38 posted...
Yes only 3.

Xerneas/Yveltal
Zapdos/Moltres/Articuno
Mewtwo
Zygarde

Learn to count

This is sorta lame. I like catching legendaries. Do you think there will be some more dlc ones? Maybe there are more we so not know about

They probably have secret event Pokemon like Mew and Deoxys. I think that the shiny Palkia, Dialga and Giratina might also unlock a new Pokemon, like how Raikou Entei and Suicune unlocked Zoroark in Black & White.

I liked having a good amount of legends to capture. Too bad this gen didn't introduce too many. I hope we get tons of legends to catch in the next game, like how Black & White 2 made tons of old legendary Pokemon available.
---
They call me Wonder-Handsome
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#13Neosephiroth666Posted 10/19/2013 9:31:23 PM
The low number of main/postgame legendaries are due to the obviously high number of future event legends.

Lumiose City Ghost Girl- Darkrai
Sea Spirit's Den- Lugia
Terminus Cave- Dialga/Palkia/Giratina

Now this is obviously only speculation on my part, but why do these locations/items/events exist? The Ghost Girl is just a random scene, but at the same time, it requires actual activation. I.E, you can't just stumble upon it unless you unwittingly activate the scene. This infers actual planning, and the developers wouldn't take the time required for just some random easter egg. And Darkrai is the only pokemon whom GF has been shown to attempt horror for. You could corner the legendary birds anywhere, or you could simply fight them like the old games, but instead, the game specifically forces you to catch them in the 'Sea Spirit's Den'. And you can find the Griseous Orb, Adamant Orb, and Lustrous Orb in Zygarde's chamber postgame. Now, sure you will be able to trade Dialga/Palkia/Giratina from the Poke Bank later, but you could just give them the orbs from those games. And the likelihood is very high, unless AR is used, that Dialga/Palkia/Giratina will all already have their orbs. And let's face it, GF does NOT plan for AR. So then, why can you find the Gen IV Legendary Orbs in this game?

The answer seems obvious to me. It's because we will have future events allowing us to catch said legendaries.
---
I love Idoun and am 100% proud of it! If you too are a Idoun believer, copy and paste this into your Sig.
She turned me into a newt!
#14ThatKippPosted 10/20/2013 5:58:54 AM
Neosephiroth666 posted...
Now, sure you will be able to trade Dialga/Palkia/Giratina from the Poke Bank later, but you could just give them the orbs from those games.

IIRC, Pokemon Bank doesn't let Pokemon hold items.
---
They call me Wonder-Handsome
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#15zelosjrPosted 10/20/2013 6:04:07 AM
ThatKipp posted...
Neosephiroth666 posted...
Now, sure you will be able to trade Dialga/Palkia/Giratina from the Poke Bank later, but you could just give them the orbs from those games.

IIRC, Pokemon Bank doesn't let Pokemon hold items.

Wow, that's true.

Incredibly disappointing. I hope we figure out how to pokegen for gen 6 soon, then.