This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Alakazamite. (spoilers)

#1AnagramPosted 10/20/2013 1:19:25 AM
I know it is postgame, and I know it is in the third level of Reflection Cave. I have already finished the Elite Four and I am currently searching for it. Unfortunately, I cannot find it. Could I please be given more information on the subject?
---
Not changing this sig until I decide to change this sig.
Started: July 6, 2005
#2Nintendo415Posted 10/20/2013 1:22:43 AM
same here :(
---
"Hush, little Princess, don't you cry. I'm gonna buy you a pizza pie."
FC: 4554-0058-2909
#3SocranPosted 10/20/2013 1:23:01 AM
There's no point in saying "(spoilers)" ifyou're gonna put it in the topic title...

Anyway, first you need to talk to Sycamore in Lumiose City to get a pass to go to Kiloude town. Then, do one fight inside the Battle Maison, then go outside and fight Serena/Calem. After that, go to Anistar City and talk to Sycamore to get the Mega Ring upgrade. After that, you'll be able to find Mega Stones on the ground between 8:00 PM and 9:00 PM.

Alakazamite is in a hidden room to the left of the north exit in the cave. Check the mirrors to see the reflection of a door, and go through to find a spot where the sun is shining through the ceiling.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#4ProdicalxPosted 10/20/2013 1:26:04 AM
Do people not look on google or youtube to try and find answers at all? Literally the 3rd video on youtube when I put in 'alakazamite'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-VN1CGJLo

Just in case you can't manage to figure it out, the time is in the description of the video.
---
FC - 3496-9822-8387
#5Anagram(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 1:29:45 AM
I did multiple fights in the Battle Maison, but Calem never appeared for me. Do I need to something else?
---
#6SocranPosted 10/20/2013 1:33:25 AM
Anagram posted...
I did multiple fights in the Battle Maison, but Calem never appeared for me. Do I need to something else?

They don't appear inside the Maison itself. Go outside and go to the north side of the city. They should be over by the benches.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#7Anagram(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 1:35:38 AM
Socran posted...
Anagram posted...

They don't appear inside the Maison itself. Go outside and go to the north side of the city. They should be over by the benches.

Thank you, I thought you meant just outside of the Maison, so I was confused.
---