This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Assuming the Pokemon Bank weeds out the hacks, which Pokemon will be most rare?

#11YamiJustin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 1:31:17 AM
robinhoek posted...
If they could weed all hacks (they can't) the rarest would likely be a celebi unless there was a big event I'm forgetting about.

I remember they had a Celebi event at Gamestops during the SS/HG days because it tied in with an event, I still have that one
---
3DS Friend Code: 5172 - 0801 - 8484
#12YamiJustin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 1:34:48 AM
Gen0408 posted...
Dang, anything with Dream involved sounds awesome. Lugia with Multiscale... Whoa. And there was a Seismic Toss Blissy? If that's so, old-school rare movesets or hard to get Events ought to be rare, and then we'd have to factor in who would want to offer the crazy Pokemon anyway.

Yeah Dream Radar was this 3DS game app and if you inserted a legit Platinum, Diamond, Pearl, HeartGold, or SoulSilver cartridge into the slot after u had beaten Dream Radar then you would unlock a mission in order to capture Giratina, Dialga, Palkia, Ho-Oh, or Lugia respectively (depending on the game u inserted). Ho-Oh and Lugia would have their hidden ability and they are way better than Pressure! :D

Yeah in LeafGreen and FireRed you could teach Chansey or Blissey Seismic Toss from a move tutor, its the single only way to teach them that move (which is arguably their most reliable and best way of dealing damage).

There were also event pokemon from gen 3 that had some moves like Chansey with Wish, and the like.
---
3DS Friend Code: 5172 - 0801 - 8484
#13CharizardFirePosted 10/20/2013 1:51:31 AM
legendaries and hidden ability starters of gen 3

Except for Torchic.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif