This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would I be able to send a Pokemon to Pokemon Black2 from Pokemon X via Pokebank?

#121Magitek111Posted 10/24/2013 8:50:23 AM
OliverTehOmfa posted...
So after I've read through all that I have some questions. Why do I need to pay for a storage so miniscule? Services like Hotmail and Gmail are free. Even Dropbox is (to a degree) free. How can they justify the need for me to pay to complete the Pokedex? And what about in the future? Imagine someone picking up this game in say 10 years, How would they go about to complete the Pokedex? Do you expect Nintendo to keep the servers for a game up for 10 years? It's been 10 years since G/S/C and if I were to pick it up I would still be able to complete the Pokedex. I don't think the same can be said about Pokemon X/Y.

WELL. The Pokebank is actually designed to be future-proof. It'll be used for the future generations as well, so it won't be going down any time soon.
---
Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!
Let's attack aggressively!
#122HowardTheMizerPosted 10/25/2013 8:36:22 AM
I think the Pokebank service is amazing for the simple fact that it's cloud storage based and allows for transfer between multiple carts of Pokemon X and Y--not user locked. This negates the need for having two consoles for simple trades between carts without requiring online users (which no offense can rip you off and steal your valuable team).
---
Not changing until Jaguars win their division - 3/22/2006
3DS FC: 2380 - 3306 - 9208