This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fast way to get experience?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Fast way to get experience?
3 years ago#1
Hello,

I recently caught a Dratini, now a Dragonair, and it's around level 45 now while the rest of my team is at 60. I'm right before the last gym.

And I was just wondering if anyone knew a good way to get it up to 60 quickly. Wild Pokemon give so little experience, it's driving me nuts. And I also tried the daycare, I got my Dratini to level 35 that way before I stopped.
3 years ago#2
E4, also if you have anyone in your friend safari with Chansey/Audino.
3DS Friend Code: 1693-1254-0904
PSN: AnonymousXIII ------ FFXIV: Rahja Kharjo, Gilgamesh, GLA/PLD
3 years ago#3
Use the Exp O power for extra experience.

Truthfully though, if you have the exp share you should have a Dragonite just by walking to the Pokemon League.
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3DS FC : 3926-5549-8616
3 years ago#4
@Vaz

He hasn't gotten that far yet.
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3 years ago#5
Once you get a high enough title in the Battle Chateau, Trainers with teams of Lv 50+ Audino start appearing. That's some good experience you can count on.
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V. Pokemon Y
3 years ago#6
Dark Young Link posted...
@Vaz

He hasn't gotten that far yet.

Whoop, failure on my part.

Dark Young Link probably has the best advice, then.
3DS Friend Code: 1693-1254-0904
PSN: AnonymousXIII ------ FFXIV: Rahja Kharjo, Gilgamesh, GLA/PLD
3 years ago#7
Well, then I guess that's what I'll do... Thanks for the tips, will be useful for later on.
3 years ago#8
Chateau is nice as well, though getting a high title and waiting for trainers to come back takes a bit of time(not all that long though).

There's also Resturant Le Yeah in Lumiose City. Though the trainers pokemon are in the 3x range...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Fast way to get experience?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived