This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does Game Freak sometimes abandon new features?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why does Game Freak sometimes abandon new features?
3 years ago#21
Charocks posted...
I think the next wave should combine features using the Pokegear 2.0!

A joint effort by Sliph, Devon, the Poke'tch company, and Oak Labs to make the days of carrying tons of gear fade into the sunset!

The Pokegear 2.0 features:
Built-in Pokedex
Hands-free holophone
TM database
Poke-Amie 2.0
Journal
VS Seeker 2.0
Fame Checker 2.0
Super-Trainer 2.0
GPS

All in the compact package of a watch! Pokegear 2.0 is waterproof, fireproof, and shockproof! The only thing that can break this thing is a Snorlax laying on it!

Buy yours today for only $50,000 Pokebucks!

Sounds great.

While we are combining features, I would like to combine the berry garden (one of the best features this gen for me) with house customization.

Or basically, lets just have a Pokemon x Animal Crossing x Rune Factory crossover...
3 years ago#22
Aldath posted...
-Pokemon Following You
-Contests
-Secret Bases
-Pokeathlon

And many others... Plus they removed the Legendary Triad from this game, and I BET we won't have Super Traning, Amie nor Character Customization next gen.

What? there's a legendary triad in this game. It's Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde.
-Makin' it Rainbow: Water Gym Leader, Elite Divided-
-3DS FC 2492 4122 0750-
Safari Pokemon: Pumpkaboo/Lampent/Dusclops
3 years ago#23
Gord11111 posted...
Aldath posted...
-Pokemon Following You
-Contests
-Secret Bases
-Pokeathlon

And many others... Plus they removed the Legendary Triad from this game, and I BET we won't have Super Traning, Amie nor Character Customization next gen.

What? there's a legendary triad in this game. It's Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde.

No they are not. The legendary Trio does not appear on the box cover, or at least isn't the biggest thing on it and you can catch all three ingame.
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
3 years ago#24
The bottom screen doesn't even have a clock which is frustrating because to check I need to go to Home which stupidly disconnects me from the internet.

Also, not being able to talk to the Professor on the go is a huge mistake. Instead of allowing you to get info about the Pokemon in the entire 'dex instead of just your party (unless this was in B/W2), the just removed it completely.
3 years ago#25
Asikokami posted...
The bottom screen doesn't even have a clock which is frustrating because to check I need to go to Home which stupidly disconnects me from the internet.

You can check the time on the save screen...not ideal, but quicker then the home screen.
3 years ago#26
BabyQuail posted...
I kinda miss the Pokemon den/base thing, they could have expanded on that and made it more useful somehow.

Mark my words: Ruby/Saphire Remakes + Secret Bases + Streetpass = GOAT PokeInnovation.
PSN: Bluechacho
3 years ago#27
The Xtransciever was great. Having instant access to people who remind you what an ability does, and how to exactly evolve a Pokemon was great. Yeah, guides and all... But having it at the click of a button? Info in seconds without abandoning your game? I can only imagine how useful this was to complete noobs.
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X "For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question."
3 years ago#28
Crabhammar posted...
BabyQuail posted...
I kinda miss the Pokemon den/base thing, they could have expanded on that and made it more useful somehow.

Mark my words: Ruby/Saphire Remakes + Secret Bases + Streetpass = GOAT PokeInnovation.

Amen to this.

Secret bases were tons of fun. I still sometimes run around and try to find a new place to put mine.

Just imagine it with a bigger region and tons more places to put them...
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
3 years ago#29
I liked the Habitat List (or whatever it was called) from B2W2 that showed you if you caught all of the Pokémon in an area.

I actually miss Dream World. More of getting the Pokémon versus getting the hidden Abilities.
3DS Friend Code: 2449-5500-6430 Name: JMN
3DS Games: Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Star Fox 64 3D, Animal Crossing New Leaf
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why does Game Freak sometimes abandon new features?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived