This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So after this game....what would they need to do to make a gen3 remake work?

#11paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 11:06:06 AM
robulastage posted...
I would be fine if they just added a bunch of Pokemon to the existing region. Might be cool to go after Norman with a Croagunk!

Other cool options would be to expand the routes a bit, add some kind of landmass below the water routes, add some misc islands to the water routes, or hell; add another region to visit! But my goodness, secret bases better return in the remake if a remake happens.

This be good. Add more large Islands to explore(connecting them with bridges). Add more pokemin per route. Add more offshoot areas to the game. And perhapps make the the hoenn dex split unto two 200 pokemin dexes. One could be like the main land dex the other could be the island dex.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#12SopherooPosted 10/20/2013 11:06:59 AM
I'd rather have Secret Bases and Contests back in an interesting format than having to catch 400 pokemon.
#13paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 11:10:47 AM
Sopheroo posted...
I'd rather have Secret Bases and Contests back in an interesting format than having to catch 400 pokemon.

Don't see why they can't do both.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#14timpkmn89Posted 10/20/2013 11:12:52 AM
It wouldn't be a remake, it'd be a sequel.
---
---
---
#15Phantom_NookPosted 10/20/2013 11:15:38 AM
Since PokeCenters and Marts are in the same building now, they can replace the mart building with something else. It could be the same thing in every town, or not.
---
1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people and it is JUST you. - PhaseSlaethe
#16Master XPosted 10/20/2013 11:25:01 AM(edited)
The dex would be split; LAND/OCEAN dex. i could see a third area rise up from the ocean (mountain rises up from the ocean high into the sky in late game, or maybe it's already occurred? maybe even a town and gym up there? This area would obviously house Rayquaza) where you and other trainers travel to (SKY dex), and lots of sky battles added. There'd also be plenty of dive battles in the water.

I could also see a post-game area "Isle of Myths" "Legendary Isle" or something, where there's a big amount of legendaries to catch that you can't in X/Y. It's basically the post-game extra story, about this mysterious place that legendaries flock to, that maybe GF will give hints to future legendaries,like maybe some uber legendary created this as a haven for the other legendaries or something.

---
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X "For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question."