This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to get the Egg Hatching O-Power

#1vincent_hawsPosted 10/20/2013 1:58:51 PM
So it took me all yesterday to get this O-Power. Just figured I'd put this together to help everyone else out.

[*]Make a PR Video and the PR Video Studio in Southern Boulevard
[*]Visit the Lumiose Museum and listen to the Audio Guide
[*]Try out the Loto-ID Center
[*]Style your Furfrou at Friseur Furfrou in Vernal Avenue.
[*]Style your hair at Coiffure Clips in South Boulevard
[*]Buy Juice and Galettes
[*]Take a Gogoat Shuttle, Lumi-Cab, or Train
[*]Shop at the Herboriste, Stone Emporium, Poke Ball Boutique, or Boutique Couture
[*]Eat at each restaurant in the city
[*]Take the Battle Institute Challenge
[*]Help the Hotel Richissime
[*]Talk with Alexa at Lumiose Press

PLUS!!!!

These are not included in the list, but if you want max style then you HAVE to do these.

1. Battle all the random people around the city. You'll find them inbetween buildings and alleyways. They do respond, so I'd suggest doing this one last. (also, i was given a destiny knot from one of those NPC's)
2. Buy all the haircuts for a Furfrou, not just 1
3. Get your haircut like 15-20 times. I don't think you need to do the coloring, but at least the style.
4. Get a good battle rating at the Battle Institute and do that a couple of times. I did it 3 times.
5. You HAVE to have gotten all of the other 15 O-Powers.
6. I don't know if these three are super important..but they help. Buy a lot of clothing at the expensive clothes store. Buy a lot of stones. Buy a lot of those special pokeballs.

SIDE NOTE!!!!

You will need A LOT of money to do this. You'll need like 650K just for the restaurant battles. Then theres the money required for clothing/pokeballs/stones/haircuts (human/furfrou)/food/taxi cab.

Also, a good way to tell if your style has gone up a lot is to go to the man at the Stone Emporium that sells you the mega stones. As your style goes up the price of the stone will go down. The lowest the man will go is 10K. So I would recommend waiting to buy the stones. Otherwise you have no way to know where your style is.
The man in the pink jacket that will give you this O-Power will be located in South Boulevard of Lumiose City at Cafe Introversion.

Hope this helps.

Top list came from: http://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-x-y/Lumiose_City
---
If your going to add my FC then please pm me telling me so. So I can add you.
3DS FC: 0817-3750-1293 (In game name = Zoolander)
#2___Vyser___Posted 10/20/2013 2:04:35 PM
One thing I would like to add is that I just unlocked this power, but my mega stone seller was only at 50k, not the 10k like most would suggest.

If money is an issue, do the doubles (easiest to perfect IMO) in the 3* restaurant with an amulet coin and the money O-Power. Not only do you get style for this, but you make a huge profit for doing so, especially if you do it perfectly.
---
Old Fart Monster Hunter: MH (PS2), MHF, MHF2, MHP2nd G, MHFU, MH Tri, MHP3rd, MH3U
#3dragonite241992Posted 10/20/2013 2:12:01 PM
The fastest way is actually just buying a single quick ball at the boutique, close the shopping screen, and then talk again and buy another one. Every time it gets you a moderate boost, so do it a lot of times and you easily max it.
---
my 3ds FC is 1418 6686 0916, if you play pokemon, add if you wish.
#4GoldenPower89Posted 10/20/2013 2:12:34 PM
Thanks. I'm working on getting this right now, actually.
---
3DS FC: 2964-9126-1457
#5JPHLPosted 10/20/2013 6:44:52 PM
correct dragonite would like to add for the cash strapped that you can also buy a premier ball for 200poke instead but you have to arrow down a couple places so strictly speaking it is slower but if you need to farm the cash otherwise...
---
Gonna Catch 'Em All 'Cause He's Danny Phantom
3ds friend code-1934-0656-7667, pokemon name JP
#6ratytangPosted 10/20/2013 9:54:24 PM
dragonite241992 posted...
The fastest way is actually just buying a single quick ball at the boutique, close the shopping screen, and then talk again and buy another one. Every time it gets you a moderate boost, so do it a lot of times and you easily max it.

I can confirm that this works I did do all the above things first, restaurants ect and I still did not get it so I went and brought quick balls and premier balls and he turned up in the cafe
---
add my 3ds friend code and PM me yours 4656-6978-4051
#7eng33Posted 10/21/2013 5:02:59 PM
ratytang posted...
dragonite241992 posted...

I can confirm that this works I did do all the above things first, restaurants ect and I still did not get it so I went and brought quick balls and premier balls and he turned up in the cafe

I am currently doing this with premier balls while I am also using my bargain o-power to try to level that as well. Talk about being cheap!
---
3DS FC: 1650-2203-3277 Type: Rock Shuckle,Nosepass,Magcargo
#8LordCheezeItzPosted 10/21/2013 5:20:18 PM
I've done everything on the list, bought about 200 premier balls individually, gotten the Mega Stones to 10,000, and he still hasn't shown up in Cafe Introversion.

What gives?
---
I can has cheez-it?
GT - QC King ; 3DS FC: 1177-7813-7418
#9WantedformurderPosted 10/21/2013 5:54:54 PM
Quickest way is to turn on your bargain power lv.3 and keep buying premier balls for 150 pokedollars. Which will increase your style slowly but surely. I bought both the blastoisenite and venasaurnite for 7,000 pokedollars
---
No Fat Chicks
#10eng33Posted 10/21/2013 6:31:50 PM
LordCheezeItz posted...
I've done everything on the list, bought about 200 premier balls individually, gotten the Mega Stones to 10,000, and he still hasn't shown up in Cafe Introversion.

What gives?

Same here... still buying those premiers atm actually. ive bought over 300
---
3DS FC: 1650-2203-3277 Type: Rock Shuckle,Nosepass,Magcargo