This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best move set and nature for both Mega Charizard X and Y?

#1USAFREAPERPosted 10/20/2013 3:15:16 PM
New to the breeding and whole certain nature deal. I want 2 charizards 1 for each Mega Evolution. What is the best move set and nature for both and do i need to try getting a Hidden Ability for either of them. Thanks for any info.
---
XBL- UndeadReaper
3DS- 1607-2504-8472 Safari Zone is Dragon [Noibat, Gabite, ?]
#2kaonohiokalaPosted 10/20/2013 4:35:04 PM(edited)
If they're going to be mega anyways, you don't need to worry too much about Charizard's ability. There's no established metagame, so it'd be difficult to come up with any solid movesets right now, but here's what I can give you so far:

Charizard @ Charizardnite X
Nature: Jolly/Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
-Swords Dance
-Flare Blitz
-Outrage/Dragon Claw
-Earthquake/Brick Break/Roost

Fire/Dragon is excellent coverage, only resisted by Azumarill, Carbink, and Heatran. Outrage is an egg move and is much more powerful than Dragon Claw, but the latter could be used if you really want. Earthquake is your best coverage move, as it hits Carbink and Heatran super-effectively, but Brick Break gets a x1.2 Tough Claws boost (that EQ doesn't get) so it's an option, and Roost is there if you want recovery instead of coverage.

Charizard @ Charizardnite Y
Nature: Modest/Timid
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 4SpDef / 252 Spe
-Fire Blast
-Air Slash
-Solarbeam/Focus Blast/Substitute
-Roost

Fire Blast is there as your main attack, Air Slash is your secondary STAB. Solarbeam is risky if your opponent has their own weathermons, so you can run Focus Blast instead if that's an issue. Substitute is always helpful if you want to use it over a coverage move. Roost is there for recovery.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko