This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best nature for Goomy?

#11Aladdin2557Posted 10/20/2013 5:59:17 PM
Goomy has a weird stat spread/movepool and no one really knows what to do with him yet tbh..
#12AbysmalTrinityPosted 10/20/2013 5:59:52 PM
Modest.
---
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity
#13EmeralDragon23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 6:03:50 PM
SO MANY CHOICES

might just breed a bunch
---
El Psy Congroo
#14EmeralDragon23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 6:31:05 PM
final bump
---
El Psy Congroo
#15BarelyIntiatedPosted 10/20/2013 6:32:26 PM
I can trade you a calm one, been looking for a shiny
#16EmeralDragon23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 6:55:29 PM
fraid i aint got an easily accessible wifi mate

but thanks for the offer
---
El Psy Congroo
#17PentaoPosted 10/20/2013 8:13:16 PM
Goodra's strongest stat is Special Defense. It could use some HP to go with it though.

Nature wise, it depends on what you want.

If you want a hard hitting tanky pivot, I would recommend a Modest Goodra with Gooey as it's ability, trained in HP, Defense and Special Attack. It can slow down direct contact attackers and then hit hard with it's good special movepool.

If you want a defensive Goodra, Bold, Sassy, Calm, and so fourth are all viable. If you pick a sp. def boosting nature, invest in HP and defense. Goodra won't hit very hard, but it can tank things easily. Greninja's Ice Beam is laughable despite being super effective. If you're going defensive, Sap Sipper is an option if you want the grass immunity. Gooey is just pretty decent if you can predict contact attacks though.
---
"Religion keeps pressing B when we try to evolve." - pirategeorge"
[3DS FC: 1934-0673-9848 (Pentao)]
#18SirPikachuPosted 10/21/2013 12:23:38 PM
Pentao posted...
Goodra's strongest stat is Special Defense. It could use some HP to go with it though.

Nature wise, it depends on what you want.

If you want a hard hitting tanky pivot, I would recommend a Modest Goodra with Gooey as it's ability, trained in HP, Defense and Special Attack. It can slow down direct contact attackers and then hit hard with it's good special movepool.

If you want a defensive Goodra, Bold, Sassy, Calm, and so fourth are all viable. If you pick a sp. def boosting nature, invest in HP and defense. Goodra won't hit very hard, but it can tank things easily. Greninja's Ice Beam is laughable despite being super effective. If you're going defensive, Sap Sipper is an option if you want the grass immunity. Gooey is just pretty decent if you can predict contact attacks though.

I just wanted to add on to this with my Goodra. It's bold, and I'm raising it in HP, both Defenses, and Sp. Att. It has a Damp Rock and Hyration, and it's moveset is Rest, Rain Dance, Thunder, and Dragon Pulse.

It's pretty baws, I just put Rest on him, so I haven't got to test it yet, but it's cool when something tries to put you to sleep and you wake up at the end of the turn lol.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.