This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best nature for Mega Charizard X and Y?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best nature for Mega Charizard X and Y?

User Info: Luigi4President

Luigi4President
3 years ago#1
Pretty sure I have an adamant one, and a timid one as well, but I'm unfamiliar with the best natures for X or Y Charizard. So... Topic.
In honor of the new season, introducing The Fall of Luigi4President
I don't see what's so bad about the barbarians. What's wrong with a good haircut?

Luigi4President
3 years ago#2
Gotta go fast
I don't see what's so bad about the barbarians. What's wrong with a good haircut?

User Info: RockmanZeroEXE

RockmanZeroEXE
3 years ago#3
Adamant for X, Modest for Y...

On smogon, they actually run with speed natures so there that too. It's really up to you, X is suppose to be a physical attacker with his ability in comparison to Y from what I understood.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ

Luigi4President
3 years ago#4
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
Adamant for X, Modest for Y...

On smogon, they actually run with speed natures so there that too. It's really up to you, X is suppose to be a physical attacker with his ability in comparison to Y from what I understood.

Nice. I'm thinking of running both, so that means only one more to breed...

User Info: RockmanZeroEXE

RockmanZeroEXE
3 years ago#5
I pretty much know what I'm running for X, I just have no idea about Y. Still wondering if I should do speed or attack though... cause I'm thinking Dragon Dance over Sword dance haha.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ

User Info: M4nnimal

M4nnimal
3 years ago#6
I would go Adamant for X, Timid for Y.
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best nature for Mega Charizard X and Y?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived