This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best nature for Mega Charizard X and Y?

#1Luigi4PresidentPosted 10/20/2013 5:47:43 PM
Pretty sure I have an adamant one, and a timid one as well, but I'm unfamiliar with the best natures for X or Y Charizard. So... Topic.
---
In honor of the new season, introducing The Fall of Luigi4President
I don't see what's so bad about the barbarians. What's wrong with a good haircut?
#2Luigi4President(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 5:51:19 PM
Gotta go fast
---
I don't see what's so bad about the barbarians. What's wrong with a good haircut?
#3RockmanZeroEXEPosted 10/20/2013 5:53:02 PM
Adamant for X, Modest for Y...

On smogon, they actually run with speed natures so there that too. It's really up to you, X is suppose to be a physical attacker with his ability in comparison to Y from what I understood.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#4Luigi4President(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 5:54:03 PM
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
Adamant for X, Modest for Y...

On smogon, they actually run with speed natures so there that too. It's really up to you, X is suppose to be a physical attacker with his ability in comparison to Y from what I understood.

Nice. I'm thinking of running both, so that means only one more to breed...
---
#5RockmanZeroEXEPosted 10/20/2013 5:56:41 PM
I pretty much know what I'm running for X, I just have no idea about Y. Still wondering if I should do speed or attack though... cause I'm thinking Dragon Dance over Sword dance haha.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#6M4nnimalPosted 10/20/2013 5:57:00 PM
I would go Adamant for X, Timid for Y.
---
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."