This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best nature for Klefki?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best nature for Klefki?
3 years ago#1
I was thinking something that increases defense or special defense while dropping one of the attack stats. I don't think speed is that needed because of Prankster, so maybe survivability is best?

What do you think?
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
3 years ago#2
bump?
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
3 years ago#3
Bump for the great Key ring of Justice.
3 years ago#4
What kind of moveset will you be using? A prankster-based one (mostly status moves)? If so, you def want to boost your stats.

Are you using in doubles or singles or what?
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
3 years ago#5
I'd go Impish if you're running a set similar to the one I showed you. You're only using Foul Play to attack with.
"I, as it happens, am an archer! ....The archest of archers in fact."
Klefki Sweep Count: 4
3 years ago#6
NessEggman posted...
What kind of moveset will you be using? A prankster-based one (mostly status moves)? If so, you def want to boost your stats.

Are you using in doubles or singles or what?

I'm going to do a prankster based set. And Idk, probably mostly single and the occasional double battle.
3 years ago#7
This is the set I'll be running. You only need 3 perfect IV's with it too (HP, Def, SpD), 4 (speed) if you'd really like I guess. I'd recommend bold nature over calm because ground/fighting attacks are more common than fire. You can go with either nature depending on what works best with your team though.

Klefki @ Focus Sash or Mental Herb
Bold
252 HP /128 Def / 128 Spdef
Toxic
Foul Play
Torment
Protect
d(^o^)b ~ And then I ate the bowl!
3 years ago#8
Then base your choice based on which DEF will be more important (based on your teammates and strategy in general... what will you be switching into? etc)

+ the defense you want,
- the attack you won't be using.

No need to drop speed unless you specifically want to be going last.
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best nature for Klefki?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived