This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best nature for Klefki?

#1Brady672_AT_fanPosted 10/20/2013 7:45:03 PM
I was thinking something that increases defense or special defense while dropping one of the attack stats. I don't think speed is that needed because of Prankster, so maybe survivability is best?

What do you think?
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#2Brady672_AT_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 7:48:06 PM
bump?
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#3Brady672_AT_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 7:52:03 PM
Bump for the great Key ring of Justice.
---
#4NessEggmanPosted 10/20/2013 7:53:27 PM
What kind of moveset will you be using? A prankster-based one (mostly status moves)? If so, you def want to boost your stats.

Are you using in doubles or singles or what?
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#5McFastlyPosted 10/20/2013 7:53:46 PM
I'd go Impish if you're running a set similar to the one I showed you. You're only using Foul Play to attack with.
---
"I, as it happens, am an archer! ....The archest of archers in fact."
Klefki Sweep Count: 4
#6Brady672_AT_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 7:54:39 PM
NessEggman posted...
What kind of moveset will you be using? A prankster-based one (mostly status moves)? If so, you def want to boost your stats.

Are you using in doubles or singles or what?

I'm going to do a prankster based set. And Idk, probably mostly single and the occasional double battle.
---
#7chunkyshtewPosted 10/20/2013 8:01:58 PM
This is the set I'll be running. You only need 3 perfect IV's with it too (HP, Def, SpD), 4 (speed) if you'd really like I guess. I'd recommend bold nature over calm because ground/fighting attacks are more common than fire. You can go with either nature depending on what works best with your team though.

Klefki @ Focus Sash or Mental Herb
Bold
252 HP /128 Def / 128 Spdef
Toxic
Foul Play
Torment
Protect
---
d(^o^)b ~ And then I ate the bowl!
#8NessEggmanPosted 10/20/2013 8:03:43 PM
Then base your choice based on which DEF will be more important (based on your teammates and strategy in general... what will you be switching into? etc)

+ the defense you want,
- the attack you won't be using.

No need to drop speed unless you specifically want to be going last.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515