This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Last Pokemon I played was Silver so I have a few questions..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Last Pokemon I played was Silver so I have a few questions..
3 years ago#1
So my first question is:

Where did all these Pokemon come from?

I'm kidding. Although I must admit, knowing that there is a professor for every game, sort of makes Oak lose his status a bit however he's still old school.

Serious questions though:

1) What is this IV stuff?

2) Is the EV stats important? I read that you can see them now, which I'm not quite sure what they are.

3) Do people search for shinies because they're shiny or am I missing something?

4) Is it possible to contain every single Pokemon in this game if you were to trade from previous games?

Other than the questions, I must say I'm really impressed with this game. They really took the series and ....evolved it. HA..Ha...ha.

Now just need a Pokemon Stadium Wii-U game and I'll be happy.

Also, off topic but how would you feel if they changed the Pokemon battles for the handhelds and/or the console games to more of an arena type? Where instead of taking turns, you have your set moves then run around in a small arena/area and just pick your attacks once the bar fills back up for them, like traditional RPG games.

I think that would be interesting as the strategies could get more advanced.
[url=http://imgur.com/a/Q0a1y]My Room[/url]
[url=www.videogamelist.tumblr.com]My Video Game List[/url]
3 years ago#2
1) random number between 0 and 31 for each stat. Generated whenever a pokemon is generated. Is added to the pokemon stats at level 100.
2)important if playing online. They don't matter in the story.
3)Because they are rare.
4I think so yeah.
Alex, I'm trying to start a troll topic. Stop destroying my credibility here. - hypersonic2000
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Last Pokemon I played was Silver so I have a few questions..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived