This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I get a Bulbasaur/Squirtle?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do I get a Bulbasaur/Squirtle?

User Info: SirGizmo

SirGizmo
3 years ago#1
None of my friends play this game, so I don't really know how to go about getting these two...I tried using the search feature but my phone won't load it, sorry if this is asked a lot.
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo

User Info: OniEclipse

OniEclipse
3 years ago#2
I'm assuming you picked Charmander from Prof Sycamore? If so the only way to get the others is via trading or the friend safari. If you'd like I can give you one of each a bit later this evening once I finish work. I'm not looking for anything in return, my friend code is in my signature. Give me yours and I should be able to trade in about 2 hours or so.
incest is wincest - blackmage069
3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-0881

User Info: Xzaf_Kilis

Xzaf_Kilis
3 years ago#3
Post/Find something in the trade board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000458-pokemon-x-y-trading

or

Find Friend Safari's (post-game feature) who have Wartortle/Ivysaur in them. Good place for that is also the trade board.
Xzaf 3DS: 1289-8230-5112
Safari (XY): Normal: Loudred, Teddiursa and Eevee
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do I get a Bulbasaur/Squirtle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived