This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sushi High Roller

#11chiefilliniwekPosted 10/21/2013 9:20:27 AM
The price of entry drops as you get more famous. In order to even be admitted, my understanding is that you have to meet the following requirements:

1. High fashionability (as your level of fashion increases, the cost of (Gen. I)inite stones at the stone shop should drop. I was getting offered stones for <$100K when I was allowed in.
2. Be champion
3. Complete Booker missions (although Booker missions might contribute to fashionability)
#12Flintlock_StaffPosted 10/21/2013 9:21:55 AM
Apparently you need to go through it a few times, and each time you become more friendly with the manager/owner, and they'll lower the price for you. I think eventually you'll start making a profit, but you'll have to run it a few times with a loss, and then run it a few times with the profit before coming out even. Though it sounds like you'll make more than le wow in the end. Haven't tested it myself, but going off of what I've been told.
---
Midnight Knights Co-Leader and Bow/Arm Master
Gotta Stay Upbeat Upbeat Upbeat! Or You'll Be Dead Meat Dead Meat Dead Meat! FC 0533-4504-8392
#13flametakuyaPosted 10/21/2013 9:25:51 AM
chiefilliniwek posted...
Booker missions

too much animal crossing? 8)

interesting, didn't know the price would be lowered. i'll have to try a few times thing.... sayonara, my hard-earned cash....
---
3DS FC: 0361-6591-7301 (JW) (ACNL - Ixac from Inazuma)
#14___Vyser___Posted 10/21/2013 9:26:28 AM
if by "Booker" you mean the Looker missions, I didn't even touch those when I first went through the Sushi High Roller. You just need to be stylish, and the champion to get in.
---
Old Fart Monster Hunter: MH (PS2), MHF, MHF2, MHP2nd G, MHFU, MH Tri, MHP3rd, MH3U
#15JIRACHIFANMMXPosted 10/21/2013 5:03:40 PM
500 k
with amulet coin you get 200k back.
because i got 20 big nuggets.
and no i didn't have a SINGLE pokemon faint.

RIP OFF.
---
RAINBOW!
Posting on this account even tough my warning is done.