This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Discount at the boutiques?

#11ultraroboninjaPosted 10/25/2013 9:52:06 AM
Morgan19 posted...
According to the strategy guide (that everyone seems to think is worthless), you get the discount from trading in PokeMiles...

"What can you do with PokeMiles? In Pokemon X and Y, you can speak to the PokeMileage representative in the Pokemon Center on Lumiose City's South Boulevard, and you'll be able to trade in your PokeMiles for valuable prizes. This includes the fantastic Discount Coupon that will get you up to 50% off in clothing boutiques around the Kalos region!"

That makes sense. The website says "The more medals you unlock, the more items that can be exchanged for Poke Miles will become available."

Guess the coupon is one of those.
---
If you spent as much energy talking about the stuff you LIKE instead of all the stuff you HATE, you'd probably end up hating way less stuff.
#12EstheimasterPosted 10/25/2013 9:53:58 AM
ultraroboninja posted...
Morgan19 posted...
According to the strategy guide (that everyone seems to think is worthless), you get the discount from trading in PokeMiles...

"What can you do with PokeMiles? In Pokemon X and Y, you can speak to the PokeMileage representative in the Pokemon Center on Lumiose City's South Boulevard, and you'll be able to trade in your PokeMiles for valuable prizes. This includes the fantastic Discount Coupon that will get you up to 50% off in clothing boutiques around the Kalos region!"

That makes sense. The website says "The more medals you unlock, the more items that can be exchanged for Poke Miles will become available."

Guess the coupon is one of those.

Huh, great help that coupon will be- I've already bought almost everything! Yay for impatience!
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
3DS FC: 4596-9948-4995 (Fighting Safari with Machoke, Throh, and Riolu)
#13MissCarriage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 9:55:12 AM
Morgan19 posted...

Ew, then I have to WonderTrade. Thanks for the answer, though!
---
Love me long time.
#14JusticeLordXPosted 10/25/2013 9:55:52 AM
I have one idea on how you can find it. On the global link site it says this:

"The more Medals you unlock, the more items that can be exchanged for Poké Miles will become available."

I'm guessing if you get enough medals you can unlock it to buy. I have 68 medals and i don't have it yet, my guess would be it unlocks at 100 medals.
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CaptainMarvelous
Playing: Disgaea D2, Pokemon X
#1512ehstevePosted 10/25/2013 9:56:20 AM
MissCarriage posted...
Morgan19 posted...

Ew, then I have to WonderTrade. Thanks for the answer, though!

Too bad it's not there. Or yet at least.
---
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection - Last update Oct. 7/13