This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

And the first shiny I encounter is...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. And the first shiny I encounter is...
3 years ago#1
A Swalot...I LOLed
3DS FC:2466-2640-9778
3 years ago#2
Heh... congrats
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3DS FC : 3926-5549-8616
3 years ago#3
Mine was a relicanth using fishing chaining. XD

A shiny is a shiny, I guess.
3 years ago#4
i made my first shiny suffer then koed it. False swiped biddof ugly face many times then burned it so it died painfully......im by no means dark or evil am i?
"It is the same for anyone As long as you are dreaming, the dream will never reveal itself to you."-Zinzolin
3 years ago#5
Griffinsong posted...
Mine was a relicanth using fishing chaining. XD

A shiny is a shiny, I guess.

I got 3 of those darn things. I'm never super rod fishing in Amberette town again lol. At least I was able to trade 2 of them for version exclusive mega stones.
3DS Friend Code: 1650-1946-7733
3 years ago#6
Hey, it's better than nothing(like me) and better than a Shiny Gurdurr like my friend got a few games back, he was not happy about that.
3 years ago#7
Dat giant shiny "=3" its just so ridiculous. Mmm maybe I should try and trade it for X exclusive mega stones. Also will try to catch some shiny fishies.

My only other shiny encounter is with Ho-oh in gold, I SR so many times since I didn't have too many ultra balls, so when I saw the sparkle I immediately threw my master ball at it :p
3DS FC:2466-2640-9778
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. And the first shiny I encounter is...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived