This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yup, Klefki is AWESOME.

#1gamefattyPosted 10/21/2013 9:41:27 PM(edited)
I went through three straight battles with what can be considered a weird, Low to mid-tiered team for a double battle. It was: Klefki, Gardevoir, Goodra, and a Lilligant.

During those three straight double battles, I've been facing at least one legendary pokemon.

I've won all three battles. It wasn't exactly a clean sweep, but I won with at least one or two Pokemon left.

So to reconfirm what the other thread about Klefki said, he is a really viable pokemon for battles, even against legendaries.

Here is the code from my last one:
GTMG-WWWW-WWWX-Z2JF

I barely won that, but it was a great victory for me. I'm pretty sure you guys can do it better with a better team though.
---
3DS FC: 2191-7755-8090 PSN: GuardianCraze
Floor ice cream gives you health!
#2aPimp_named_leEPosted 10/21/2013 9:27:56 PM
gamefatty posted...
I went through three straight battles with what can be considered a weird, Low to mid-tiered team for a double battle. It was: Klefki, Gardevoir, Goodra, and a Lilligant.

During those three straight double battles, I've been facing at least one legendary pokemon.

I've won all three battles. It wasn't exactly a clean sweep, but I won with at least one or two Pokemon left.

So to reconfirm what the other thread about Klefki said, he is a really viable pokemon for battles, even against legendaries.

Here is the code from my last one:
GTMG-WWW-Z2JF

I barely won that, but it was a great victory for me. I'm pretty sure you guys can do it better with a better team though.

call me a scrub, but how did you get the video code? i had this amazing random battle with a trainer from Germany and wanted to save it, but couldnt find a code or an option to save it.
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
#3gamefatty(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 9:31:14 PM
Make sure you're connected to the Internet first. When you get on the video recorder, there should be a box with an arrow pointing up on the screen. Click it, then choose your video to upload. The video should be next to it afterwards with the code on the bottom screen.
---
#4kclaujamesPosted 10/21/2013 9:33:57 PM
What moveset/nature/EV spread are you using?

And most importantly, how did you use it? Would you post the move order?
#5Guts DozerPosted 10/21/2013 9:37:25 PM
Also your battle code is way wrong. Should be 16 digits long. I tried it with just what you put and said it couldn't be found.
---
3DS FC: 3566-2083-4510
Dream Address: 5000-2146-0555
#6gamefatty(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 9:39:14 PM
Item: Leftovers

Nature: Naughty (I just needed something for defense and special defense, since my speed would be useless anyway)

EV spread: Defense, Sp. Defense (I surprisingly survive a lot of usually one hit KO moves)

Move set:
Thunder Wave
Substitute
Swagger
Foul Play
---
#7SiegedEaglePosted 10/21/2013 9:39:39 PM
How do you see the video?
---
In the name of the Fang, I sentence you to death.
Mami Tomoe's one and only FE Hero and husbando! http://i.imgur.com/BJLRo9B.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2qQaSE1.png
#8gamefatty(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 9:41:57 PM
Also, I fixed the code.
---
#9Noble-HeartPosted 10/21/2013 9:46:34 PM
What moveset did you give Lilligant? I recently finished breeding a petilil but her lack of move variety really hurts her potential
---
Official Crystal of the Pokemon X and Y board http://www.zerochan.net/1139202
#10gamefatty(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 9:50:06 PM
Noble-Heart posted...
What moveset did you give Lilligant? I recently finished breeding a petilil but her lack of move variety really hurts her potential

Nature: Modest

EV Spread: Special Attack, Special Defense

Move set:
Quiver Dance
Stun Spore
Giga Drain
Petal Dance

Hell, even with her crap typing, as long as I get one or two Quiver Dance off, I can still one or two-KO everything.
---