This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man I really hope the Hackers can hack this game soon

#1xyzlacticPosted 10/22/2013 12:46:11 AM
We know there is hidden Pokemon but we don't know it yet. Shucks I hope the hackers can hack it quick!i wanna see all the hidden new Pokemon! :)
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xyzlactic
#2VeluxierPosted 10/22/2013 12:46:37 AM
Why ruin the surprise?
---
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V. Pokemon Y
#3ljobenzaPosted 10/22/2013 12:53:23 AM
If the 3DS hasn't been hacked yet afaik what makes you think these games can be hacked?
#4Master XPosted 10/22/2013 12:56:13 AM
He probably trusts GF to abandon event releases and decide to not release the event pokemon until Z in 2 years time and then at the end of the game's life cycle just before the next gen...then completely skip releases in certain countries. Because that never happens, right?
---
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X "For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question."
#5DeadLock25Posted 10/22/2013 1:03:32 AM
ljobenza posted...
If the 3DS hasn't been hacked yet afaik what makes you think these games can be hacked?

Because hacking the console requires one to circumvent a variety of software and possibly hardware limitations to properly emulate it on PC.

"Hacking" the game most of the time is simpler and usually involves sifting through the source code for clues. The problem is getting to it and sorting through it, which is still much simpler than bypassing the limitations of the 3DS.

There is already a ROM of these games available online, but obviously its unplayable on any emulator to date.
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pokemon Y Name: Pasha || Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent
#6devonodevPosted 10/22/2013 1:03:47 AM
I really hope the opposite. I don't want to battle against people with perfect hacked pokemon, and I sure would be less proud of showing off my pokemon if others could just have the same with no effort.
---
3DS FC: 3566-1557-9721
#7BabyQuailPosted 10/22/2013 1:06:43 AM
lol why the rush to crack the game? Are you the kinda person that has to open all the presents on the 1st of December because waiting is too hard? :P
---
Pokemon X - Friend Code: 2895-7437-6563
Trainer name: Hali. Played since GEN 1.
#8DreikoSaMaPosted 10/22/2013 1:06:56 AM
I'd rather it never be hacked so that people can't magically have perfect teams without any effort. I'll enjoy this brief period where work and reward curves are the same for all players and the benefits of dedication and hard work still exist and reflect to the results of battles. Once it becomes hacked and everyone uses perfect pokemon all day I might as well just retire or move on to pokemon showdown or something instead. For now, I'll enjoy my game and not think about it though.
---
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/609/simplebeauty.jpg
<3
#9SocranPosted 10/22/2013 1:08:53 AM
What you're referring to is called "datamining", and is very different and much easier than what's normally known as "hacking".
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#10Adam_AcePosted 10/22/2013 1:12:22 AM
The games can be hacked it's just the fact every time there is a hole in the security Nintendo can patch over it making Action Replay's job a lot more difficult.

That said, the roms themselves have aren't as restricted which would make them the best candidates for coding analysis.