This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else think the trading boards are pretty useless now?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone else think the trading boards are pretty useless now?
3 years ago#1
Yes, im talking about friend safaris. And theres gonna be alot of people who are going to pipe up with the smart arse comment "its still trading" well: its not. The trading board should be used to trade pokemon, not Safaris. Some people have no intention at all of using the trading boards for safaris. I use the boards to look for specific pokemon that i want, or one that im trading, theres always the GTS, but its hard to get certain natures and specify what i want.

I enjoy the new Safari feature. I think its great. But i do think the Safaris should have their own board. The community for this game is massive, the forums are rendered kinda useless because of the flood of a mix of safari and trade topics that if someones looking for one or the other one of them inteferes.
3DS FC: 5327 - 2074 - 1128
Town: Mint
3 years ago#2
Exactly why i ignore the idiots that tell me to go to the trade boards.

It's not a trade so why should i
Being yourself is the greatest thing. Do not let anyone tell you different.
3DS FC: 2277-7277-6375
3 years ago#3
about 1/10 posts are about trading actual pokemon. 9/10 are for Safaris half of which are crying for a Ditto Safari. People dont even ask for the specific pokemon anymore they just want the safari. Therefore i agree
Pokemon X Y/3DS FC: 4742 4970 0263 Name:Alex
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0863 2117 8587(Alex)
3 years ago#4
Eh,The boards will change a lot when Pokebank is released.
http://tinyurl.com/OperationDecode | Please sign this for Digimon Re:Digitize Decode to get localized!(see quote)
Official (Shadow)Lugia of all Pokemon Boards.
3 years ago#5
Safari posts belong on the trading board so they don't clog up this board. Quit whining.

(Also, the search function exists for a reason.)
3 years ago#6
Seriously... I mean, would it have been so hard to just make a Friend Safari Board? It's obviously popular/wanted enough. :|
3DS FC: 5112-3533-9935 ~ Name: Ross ~ Pokemon XY Name: Beta
I'm also a Let's Player on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/user/BetaNights
3 years ago#7
Yeah my topic about friend safari just got modded for being "off topic" which is ridiculous, trades should be about pokemon trading only, at least make a friend safari board
Regards, Dolan
R.I.P fungivore 2012-2012
3 years ago#8
DeaMaxwell posted...
Safari posts belong on the trading board so they don't clog up this board. Quit whining.

(Also, the search function exists for a reason.)

Its not difficult to make two boards tho is it. Yes the search function exists. But if no one knows my trade offer exists there not gonna look for it
3 years ago#9
Bingo.
Trades should be for trading.
Do you Remember these Mechanized Memories? For the Spirit of the Mother Will Comes Again.
3 years ago#10
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
Yeah my topic about friend safari just got modded for being "off topic" which is ridiculous, trades should be about pokemon trading only, at least make a friend safari board

Yeah they really need to make a place for friend Safaris, i understand why people post in trading i just don't think its fair on everybody else
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone else think the trading boards are pretty useless now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived