This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Talk about getting lucky..

#1mjalal100Posted 10/22/2013 2:34:57 AM
So I had gone through the entire game not having ever seen any shiny Pokemon. Kind of upsetting to say the least. I just beat the Champion and went over to the Friend Safari...and the first Pokemon that popped out? A shiny Chansey.

What else? It had a lucky egg.

And more- perfect IV's in Defense, Special Defense, and Special Attack (and attack, but that's irrelevant). Though it does have horrid speed and not a wonderful nature (Serious) but eh can't have everything.

Suffice to say I'm very proud of my first X and Y shiny :D
---
If I had a superpower, it would be the ability to defy logic.
#2BladenytePosted 10/22/2013 2:35:59 AM
something tells me thats a load of bull
---
3ds friend code 2766-8871-7553
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#3FalxXDPosted 10/22/2013 2:37:34 AM
mjalal100 posted...
So I had gone through the entire game not having ever seen any shiny Pokemon. Kind of upsetting to say the least. I just beat the Champion and went over to the Friend Safari...and the first Pokemon that popped out? A shiny Chansey.

What else? It had a lucky egg.

And more- perfect IV's in Defense, Special Defense, and Special Attack (and attack, but that's irrelevant). Though it does have horrid speed and not a wonderful nature (Serious) but eh can't have everything.

Suffice to say I'm very proud of my first X and Y shiny :D

Congrats! I'm still hoping for my first shiny...
---
Official Magikarp of the pokemon boards.
3ds friend code: 0216-0976-7778
#4VergilsGirlPosted 10/22/2013 2:39:52 AM
Bladenyte posted...
something tells me thats a load of bull

Not really, Friend Safari guarantees at least 2 perfect IVs, and Chansey does carry Lucky Eggs. TC just got very lucky.

And to the TC, congrats! Better than the Quilladin I found.
---
3DS FC: 1134-7838-9821
Official head of the Kansas Assassin's branch for the ACIII boards
#5eyeofodenPosted 10/22/2013 2:41:30 AM
Better than my pink aipom :\
---
Kyle FC: 1220-7324-6503
Pokemon Y version~
#6IndigoIcePosted 10/22/2013 2:41:45 AM
I think the game set that the first safari you visit in the xy game lifetime will have a high chance of a shiny. I heard a lot of people got their first shiny in their first visit.

Gotta prepare all the balls before I visit it for the first time. :)