This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Gengar or Mega Kangaskhan

#1GCMaster88Posted 10/22/2013 8:04:00 AM(edited)
I wanted to hear what other people think about these two, since I can't decide which one I want to train. Mega Gengar has the higher speed/sp. attack and slightly wider pool of move choices. But Mega Kangaskhan has Parental Bond going for it, as well as slightly better defenses.

What are you're opinions on them?
---
Name: Xinova
FC: 2793-0605-0833
#2Sticky_DerpPosted 10/22/2013 8:02:09 AM
i don't know much about the metagame but I'm p sure they have different roles

just do whatever and if you're dying and so have limited time just do your fav
---
Fox news get's a pass because they have to go against reality's liberal bias. - SilentS89
#3Flame552Posted 10/22/2013 8:04:07 AM
GCMaster88 posted...
I wanted to hear what other people think about these two, since I can't decide which one I want to train. Mega Gengar has the higher speed/attack and slightly wider pool of move choices. But Mega Kangaskhan has Parental Bond going for it, as well as slightly better defenses.

What are you're opinions on them?

Mega Kangaskan turns everything into multi-hit moves, ruining sashes and Sturdy.

Mega Gengar is a mixed bag for a pokemon that's already among the best this generation.
Sure, his attacks will hit harder, and he can be an area trapper, but he regains his ground weakness.
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 10/22/2013 8:05:57 AM
Mega Gengar, easily. Kangaskahn is rather underwhelming, but Gengar is probably going to Uber with a Mega like that.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0992-4144-3423 - THIEF
#5GCMaster88(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 8:17:50 AM
Thanks for the input. I should have mentioned that I'm not really much of a meta gamer yet, so I can be a little lenient for either pokemon.
---
Name: Xinova
FC: 2793-0605-0833