This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Event legendaries accidentally leaked on Serebii? (Sorry if old, possibly fake)

#261OldKyePosted 10/23/2013 5:52:08 PM
Looked up posts about it and supposed Japanese names looks fake (one seems to be the name of a eye wear mascot or something)
#262RyosagiPosted 10/23/2013 5:52:53 PM
For the last time, fake pokemon names won't show up for anybody else to see when you put it up, but will for these legendary pokemon.
---
I like to use exclamation points!! My favorite punctuation and it just shows emotion!!
#263SMASHKING84Posted 10/23/2013 6:05:22 PM
Meta289 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
Put my my flabebe on gts asked for"chuggaconroy" accepted.

either chuggaconroy is now offically a pokemon OR you can just put ANY random name on gts and it'll let you deposit that pokemon any way. i wonder if someone NICKNAMES their pokemon cogaconroy will the they be able to get my flabebe? someone try it.

ITP: I didn't read the topic

I'm read the topic now.
It still doesn't answear my second question. i want to see if nicknaming a pokemon will change the abilty to get it. Someone go on a gts with a pokemon nicknamed Jirachi.
And try to see if you can get my flabebe(i used a real pokemon's name so it would show up in yoour search)
---
Censorship is like telling a man he can't have a steak simply because a baby can't chew it.-Mark Twain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scFHMIqF6kE
#264michelosPosted 10/23/2013 6:12:11 PM
Diancie i have seen name on gts
---
3ds fc 1650 1974 2862
#265michelosPosted 10/23/2013 6:33:08 PM
DexterTheThird posted...
Fire/Water Tiki God volcano pokemon, resembling the odd souvenir... OF COURSE.

That would be awesome and make too much sense.

Strange Souvenir
---
3ds fc 1650 1974 2862
#266el_tercer_poderPosted 10/23/2013 6:40:58 PM
In any case, it's clear that:

A) Serebii knows something we don't.
B) GameFreak's hiding something (potentially big) within the data of X/Y.

So it's all pretty much a waiting game at this point.
---
"Many of you feel bad for this lamp...That is because you're crazy.
It has no feelings! And the new one is much better." (IKEA's Lamp commercial)
#267SnowxReturnsPosted 10/25/2013 1:04:47 AM
el_tercer_poder posted...
In any case, it's clear that:

A) Serebii knows something we don't.

Indeed, and I'm not buying for a second that he found those names via "trial and error". Even if he did, how would he know the types?
#268Master XPosted 10/25/2013 2:54:31 AM
We all know those 3 power plants are designed with various energy generation methods that are easily assigned types. There's a trio there. There's also multiple islands (map poster), big patch of unused land area, big unused mountain area, even possibly an area beyond the mountains, and multiple other mysteries in-game unsolved. It's no **** there's plenty of stuff to come. If you pay careful attention when in towns/villages/routes you'll also find multiple dead end paths (no items/NOTHING) where it's clear a path is starting, presumably holding places for entrances to other routes for Z.
---
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X "For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question."
#269excelx2Posted 10/25/2013 3:00:42 AM
Diancie is real. On the GTS I saw it being asked for last night. The name didn't sound familiar and now I see this...
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code - 5243 4115 9345
3DS Friend Code - 0344 9466 9781
#270Zeraph776Posted 10/25/2013 8:45:15 AM
I've seen Diancie and Volcanion on GTS looking for scizor's, Though to be on GTS that means they've seen it whether they cheater or not shouldn't there pokedex have pictures and descriptions for the trio.... Why can't I find pictures of the new pokemon trio D: