This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Button did you press?(SPOILERS)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which Button did you press?(SPOILERS)
2 years ago#41
The fastest Pokemon trainer alive!
3DS Friend Code: 2680-9032-0245
2 years ago#42
RotomGuy3 posted...
I pressed Red thinking "Oh how, GF aren't going to go all stereotypical, they are trying to trick me, to pick the innocent looking blue one! Well I ain't falling for- oh crap"

Pretty much this
The things some people say...
2 years ago#43
I picked the blue one.

Mostly because I skimmed the textboxes and didn't even realize there were two buttons to choose from, the blue one stood out more than the other. I only realized the red button was an option after he told me I chose the right one.
Dictated but not read,
2 years ago#44
I pressed Blue thinking, "Team Flare would make their preferred button red".
2 years ago#45
Blue, Because it's my favorite color... That was after I walked out of their base due to realizing I wasn't trapped there, still had to press it to activate the script though... was hoping I could ignore the stupid choice thing and just go to the stones.
2 years ago#46
Pressed red to see the bad outcome. Then pressed blue thinking it would change something.

It didn't.
My Games =
My Art =
2 years ago#47
Pressed the blue one cause I thought GF knew about the stereotypical red button thing and trolled people who knew about it and went with the correct way. Red is dead.
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
2 years ago#48
Dictator_Rich posted...
The one that was on the left. I don't remember.

That's Blue Button on left, Red is on the right. I only saw it once and remembered it perfectly.
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.
2 years ago#49
I did blue because I figured Team Flare was red, and Pokemon of death is red but the Pokemon of life is blue.
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
2 years ago#50
the Red button. Why?

offcourse Red is Team Flare's color, but i added reverse Psychology.

Red is Team Flare's Color, which makes u think. oh it's not that 1... but that is a trick they tend to pull off to give u a false sense of security in pressing the opposite button which could be the wrong 1. little did i know this game pulled ANOTHER trick on me <,<
blood is the art of my endlesss onslaught. Pain is the guide to your death >:D ENTER
3DS FC 3695-0020-4088
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which Button did you press?(SPOILERS)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived