This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People, you do not have to pay to transfer your stinkin' Pokemon...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. People, you do not have to pay to transfer your stinkin' Pokemon...
2 years ago#1
There's a month free trial, look at the 2nd question on frequently asked questions: http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/strategy/
---
3DS: 3222-5644-3524
2 years ago#2
People ignore this fact because it gives them an opportunity to be butthurt about something.
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
2 years ago#3
Just saw a rant, doesn't seem like anyone knows...
---
3DS: 3222-5644-3524
2 years ago#4
And 5$ a year gee I can seriously find that in quarters scattered around my house
---
Pokemon white fc 0820-0308-4093 member of ace breeding center
breeder and founder of the dw breeding center
2 years ago#5
I'll have all my Pokemon White pokemonz transferred by than.

Though it would be nice to get more free rare items from the Rare Item Finder dude in White.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3609 - 2155 - 4967
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. People, you do not have to pay to transfer your stinkin' Pokemon...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived